Author Topic: How to feel human...  (Read 8915 times)

Re: How to feel human...
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 05:40:49 PM »
I'm not watching the dog video. - It's very old and had been re-uploaded I think.
I'm not watching it, I heard the shittiest things about it.

Offline [LL] Cpl.Panasiuk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 05:42:28 PM »
I cannot fucking belive this shit... those damn kids should be fed to man-eating rats, for god's sake! WHERE WAS ANYONE?!?! instead of sitting on their asses whining about how SOPA is good, the goddamn goverment should do something about this crap!
This is my first SAI pic Click to see the original size.

John Marley, Status Alive, Trying to join the CCA keeping up with loyalist actions

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=127360 touch it NOI

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 05:44:59 PM »
I cannot fucking belive this shit... those damn kids should be fed to man-eating rats, for god's sake! WHERE WAS ANYONE?!?! instead of sitting on their asses whining about how SOPA is good, the goddamn goverment should do something about this crap!
Ohohohho, they are. Why are their facebook accounts deleted. Why are there videos of one being arrested. As said on that guys video. That one guy will fucking snitch them all.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 06:41:25 PM »
All seven arrested.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teens-detained-brutal-beating-chicago-boy-appears-youtube-video-article-1.1007573

Only one tried as an adult, on two felonies. Other six turned over to juvinile authorities.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 08:55:40 PM »
I swear, that was just horrible to watch. They thought this was all funny, like it was a joke. They could have killed him. I am amazed that he survived.

I hope those idiots go to jail, and idiots isn't even good enough to describe them.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 04:41:14 PM »
Had these kids actually known how to attack somebody or at least had hit him harder it could have been way worse, I would say that the victim is indeed very lucky that these punks didn't know how to throw a punch let alone kick someone in the face. The boy didn't get beaten that bad, I took one knee to the face and gushed out more blood then he did. It is wrong of what happened but the only reason why people only care is because there were 7 people. This happens daily on the street just like this, but some don't only get a busted lip and a bloody nose they die. It seems that once something goes on a youtube it's a big deal, how about all the people who say that they would have beaten those boy's asses actually do something when you hear people begging for help as they are being beaten.
Those are just my two cents on people who say that they would have helped.

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »
It seems that once something goes on a youtube it's a big deal, how about all the people who say that they would have beaten those boy's asses actually do something when you hear people begging for help as they are being beaten.
First of all, obviously it's a big deal. - It shows you exactly what is happening, which affects us all. This isn't just a story that is told to everyone and could be changed by one person. This is an actual video, that shows you, and it allows you to give an opinion.

Then second, I would very fucking try my best to ramble up people instead going my own. - But this guy didn't call for help, nor did anyone around him hear him, nor was anyone that could have helped him around him.

Are you giving these 2cents because something happened? - How are you unsure I would do my best to fuck their day/week up?

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »
what a bunch of pathetic fucks. 7 vs 1 (against a helpless asian too)...  All I have to say is.. What the fuck is wrong with this society now..
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 05:03:34 PM »
It seems that once something goes on a youtube it's a big deal, how about all the people who say that they would have beaten those boy's asses actually do something when you hear people begging for help as they are being beaten.
First of all, obviously it's a big deal. - It shows you exactly what is happening, which affects us all. This isn't just a story that is told to everyone and could be changed by one person. This is an actual video, that shows you, and it allows you to give an opinion.

Then second, I would very fucking try my best to ramble up people instead going my own. - But this guy didn't call for help, nor did anyone around him hear him, nor was anyone that could have helped him around him.

Are you giving these 2cents because something happened? - How are you unsure I would do my best to fuck their day/week up?
We scoff at people getting killed daily, but this kid gets a busted lip and it's suddenly the worst thing to happen in the world. Much worse goes on then this, yes it is a violent thing that happened randomly but it is what it is. I am saying that this guy wasn't beaten as bad as it is being treated. Innocent people get beaten near to death or even killed, I doubt that most would have the balls to stand up to a man with a knife or a firearm. This is a bad world we live in, my advice to you all is to get used to it. Btw this wasn't a hate crime most of the men that beat the guy were in fact asian.

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 05:05:55 PM »
We scoff at people getting killed daily, but this kid gets a busted lip and it's suddenly the worst thing to happen in the world. Much worse goes on then this, yes it is a violent thing that happened randomly but it is what it is. I am saying that this guy wasn't beaten as bad as it is being treated. Innocent people get beaten near to death or even killed, I doubt that most would have the balls to stand up to a man with a knife or a firearm. This is a bad world we live in, my advice to you all is to get used to it. Btw this wasn't a hate crime most of the men that beat the guy were in fact asian.
Knife or firearm no, but these guys didn't have such thing. Are we even talking about this video? - We're on two wrong tracks, how can we discuss.

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 05:06:18 PM »

But I think it's more that people at such young ages (15-17) are doing this too.
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 06:50:45 PM »
If you want another example of how NICE humans are... I once found a video of 3 kids around the age of 16-20 who found a homeless guy without family somewhere in the middle of nowhere and decided to hit him with a bottle in his face multiple times, then stabbing him in his belly, eyes, and wounds on his face created by the bottle...

Not going to send a link, not going to tell you what to search. I don't even want to think about it anymore... It's just... Fucked up.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 07:02:57 PM »
If you want another example of how NICE humans are... I once found a video of 3 kids around the age of 16-20 who found a homeless guy without family somewhere in the middle of nowhere and decided to hit him with a bottle in his face multiple times, then stabbing him in his belly, eyes, and wounds on his face created by the bottle...

Not going to send a link, not going to tell you what to search. I don't even want to think about it anymore... It's just... Fucked up.
I've seen something similar. Some people are fucked up beyond belief on this planet.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Paxton Fettel

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 07:14:53 PM »
What those kids did was wrong. They should be put in jail with a big Asian dude 1 on 1 each of them, while the guards turn their backs.
Characters:

Richard Chappmen: Alive
Doing loyalist things, Searching for melons across the city.

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 07:17:36 PM »
Holy shit, I'm not going to lie. This almost brought me up to Tears... This happened to me a few times in the past. I really for sorry for him. Those American 12 Year old should get a life, Like Beating the shit out of someone seriously that's not a way to settle things. At least Talk it out! I don't know what happened and what he did to do that. I Guess they wanted to beat the shit out of him.. But That Gone too Far! making him BLEED? That happened to me.. Getting punched in the nose,mouth,stomach. I Want to Drop those Fucking Kids right now! shit the worlds messed up.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal