Author Topic: Johnny Rebel's Authorization Application  (Read 2545 times)

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Johnny Rebel's Authorization Application
« on: July 21, 2012, 12:41:56 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: tdabamf1
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Two years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 6-7 months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Rusty shank.

Name: Johnny Rebel
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
   Johnny was looking through the dumpsters of P3 looking for anything he could use for his new weapon, he decided he wanted to make a small shank he could use for his next victims. He found a rusted piece of dull metal in the dumpster, and thought that this was a great piece to start off on, he stood behind the dumpster and got to work. He started by sharpening the metal against a rough piece of the dumpster, behind it. He labored for hours and hours, working up a big sweat, and his muscles grew sore quickly due to being a malnourished citizen. He sat down to rest his hands occasionally making the process much slower than it had to be. He decided it would be good to go to sleep, so he slipped the semi-sharp piece of metal in his pocket, and walked back to the P3 apartments to get some sleep.

He awoke the next morning eager to start working on his shank again, citizens giving him strange looks as he jogged with excitement toward the dumpster. He went behind the dumpster, and began sharpening his shank again. He started at around the morning, and by time he was done he was drenched and sweat and it looked about noon. The small piece of rusty metal, was a now a sharpened shank that is penetrable through skin or cloth. He tested the shank by stabbing through a piece of trash on the ground, it was a clean cut and Johnny was proud of the work he put to making his shank. He sighed, and leaned against the wall admiring his small shank.

Sadly, his shank was not completed. The shank was only a sharp rusty piece of metal, and he needed to make a handle for the metal. . He dives in the dumpster again, and searches for something to hold the handle apart. He searches for a good 15 minutes, and finds a thin piece of rope in the bottom corner of the dumper. He jumps out of the dumpster with excitement, and begins making the handle. On the dull side of the shank, he begins to braid the thin rope around it. It takes him a good hour to fully braid the handle around the shank, and now it looks like a good concealable weapon.
// The knife handle basicly looks like this, but no long piece of leather at the end, and the shank is a bit longer.
http://www.andersonleather.com/files/knife_handle_braided.jpg

Johnny looked at his new weapon with pride, he slipped it in his pocket and concealed it deeply. He didn't want anyone taking his knife that took him around two days to make, so he kept it close to him, a lot like a valuable possession. Jack went back to his normal day, wondering around P3 and talking to people. But now he had a shank, and he had plans...

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
- A self defense weapon
- Something that he could kill with
- Highly concealable
- Some pride that he made it by himself
- Not too heavy, doesn't slow him down

Defects
- Contraband that units could find on him.
- Could be stolen
- The rusty metal might break
- Not always the great cutting power
- Can't go through kevlar
What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to use this weapon as a defense weapon, or a weapon he might use for his next victims.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
Johnny is a little sick in the head, and would be ruled as mentally unstable.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:18:10 AM by tdabamf1 »

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Johnny Rebel's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 01:00:21 AM »
Isn't his name violating a rule? The one where you can't have celebrity names?

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 01:16:03 AM »
Johnny Rebel is a celebrity name? I never heard of him before.. strange.

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 08:02:18 AM »
Yes, he's an extremely racist country musician. His music is hilarious if you ask me, but many people find it extremely offensive.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 02:08:28 PM »
Oh, him! Yeahh I heard some of his songs before, I completly forgot about him.. >_<

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 02:48:08 PM »
Alright, besides the possible name problem, I don't have an issue with this application, although I've never personally seen your RP.

So if any other admin can vouch for this player, that'd be nice.

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 03:44:47 PM »
If an admin wants to change my name, it could be Johnny Fenix, I'll have that.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 06:13:57 PM »
Your level of roleplay is more than adequate to handle a rusted shank, therefore I'll support it.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 08:19:21 PM »
+Support, I have observed you RP and as Oz said, you can handle this.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 11:41:35 PM »
You've gotten your support, so you get the auth. Have fun!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal