Author Topic: Well my shit hit the fan  (Read 10867 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Well my shit hit the fan
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 08:26:54 PM »
He's not, he is simply agreeing with me, and I wasn't telling him to suck it up either. I was telling him how to catch up. I admit, I have no life, and I really don't care. I get my homework done, I have somewhat of a social life, with other nerd friends and I get through life just FINE. I've dealt with bullshit stuff before, so I know what it's like. BUt you just gotta work through it, that's all.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 02:42:34 PM »
Finally went back to school today... Fucking miserable.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 02:41:30 PM »
Finally went back to school today... Fucking miserable.
Try to calm down. Get some rest and just try to do your work. Eat healthy foods and if you are stressed or just depressed, close your eyes, count in your head and take deep breaths.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 02:55:23 PM »
Try to calm down. Get some rest and just try to do your work. Eat healthy foods and if you are stressed or just depressed, close your eyes, count in your head and take deep breaths.

You know, if someone has a real depression, that won't help. It's a way harder to get over, and believe me, I actually know how that works pretty good. Sure, calming down and getting rest will work, but not for long. Few hours, that's it.

The advice I can give you, is to find yourself a thing you like, and do it often. Riding a bike maybe, or going for a walk to the park. You don't even know how many people you can meet just by simple sitting on the bench in the park. And humour, that helps. Read some jokes or watch a comedy or funny images.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 03:46:11 PM »

You know, if someone has a real depression, that won't help. It's a way harder to get over, and believe me, I actually know how that works pretty good. Sure, calming down and getting rest will work, but not for long. Few hours, that's it.

The advice I can give you, is to find yourself a thing you like, and do it often. Riding a bike maybe, or going for a walk to the park. You don't even know how many people you can meet just by simple sitting on the bench in the park. And humour, that helps. Read some jokes or watch a comedy or funny images.
Maybe you can let out some humor some times, but then again it's not helping with you're body or school work. Yes, it may with you're emotions.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »

Maybe you can let out some humor some times, but then again it's not helping with you're body or school work. Yes, it may with you're emotions.
What part of staying out of topic youre unwantyed and annoying in, did you not get.
Stay the fuck out of my threads,you stupid ignorant child.
Plain enough for you?

@Veran
Thats sounds easier said than done. Me talking to random people is like trying to create fire with water.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:04:25 PM by Degtyarev »
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 06:07:34 PM »
~ Large Warning Added. Please be respectful, and do not continue with the trolling, if people have requests for you to leave a thread, they expect you to do so. Be mature.

~ Jakalantern
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:54:39 PM by Jakatak »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 06:08:27 PM »

What part of staying out of topic youre unwantyed and annoying in, did you not get.
Stay the fuck out of my threads,you stupid ignorant child.
Plain enough for you?

@Veran
Thats sounds easier said than done. Me talking to random people is like trying to create fire with water.
Anyways yeah, if your school work isn't that good or if you are tired then do something about that first.
Why are you not banned from forums for trolling yet.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 06:13:49 PM »
~ Large Warning Added. Please be respectful, and do not continue with the trolling, if people have requests for you to leave a thread, they expect you to do so. Be mature.

~ Jakalantern

~ bye for a week, already gave you a huge warning and told you i would forumban you for a week if you did anything similar - caek
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 09:48:57 AM by Teh Caek »

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 06:49:54 PM »
Also, healthy foods such as foods with protein and some Vitamins (A,B, or C are good)

You're almost as bad as me. Please, just fuck off. At this point, it's just harassment. Deg has already made it clear that he doesn't want you posting in his thread, but you keep posting. You might think this kind of trolling is funny in this situation, but it isn't. He's depressed, and you're just firing off suggestions out of your oversized asshole about stuff you don't know shit about. Please, just stop.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 02:08:35 PM »
We really should stop flaming in this thread. It's not the real purpose of it.

@Degtyarev
I know the talking with random people may be hard, but you don't have to walk to a everyone to talk. Sit on the bench, and wait when someone sits next to you. Then start talking.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 09:08:04 PM »
We really should stop flaming in this thread. It's not the real purpose of it.

@Degtyarev
I know the talking with random people may be hard, but you don't have to walk to a everyone to talk. Sit on the bench, and wait when someone sits next to you. Then start talking.
Thanks for the suggestions but... Its just not that simple for me. I have difficulty talking to my own parents, even asking them how they are, on my old meds, and these new meds dont help for anything. Talking to people just isnt much of an option for me.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 04:31:17 PM »
Believe in yourself. This is going to sound blunt but nobody else is it's up to you what you make of your life, nobody is going to live it for you. Get out their get your work done, do your shit and everything will fix itself. I know you can do it we all will one day so do you and fuck the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal