Author Topic: Well my shit hit the fan  (Read 10866 times)

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well my shit hit the fan
« on: September 22, 2011, 10:52:27 PM »
Care or not, reply or not, Im posting this because Im too damn quite in the real world to say anything there.
Several weeks ago my gf left, which is when my shit hit the fan. My depression was once kept in check by a combination of her, and meds, but without her, the meds may as well be sugar cubes. I find myself unable to sleep, nor able to wake up in the morning... I havnt been to school in over 2 weeks, causing me to fall behind in my classes, and already NC out of 2 classes... Which is just bringing more weight that I cannot handle. My stepparents believe Im simply slacking and skipping, and ignore the fact that I physically cannot go to school, and stay sane. As is Ive contemplated things which scare me.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Doxy

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Well my shit hit the fan
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 11:18:41 PM »
shit dawg

Warning issued for postwhoring - Caek
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 12:39:40 AM by Teh Caek »

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 11:29:29 PM »
My parents keep asking me how I'm doing in school and every time I tell them perfect and then they go on to tell me to get a job.  Oh well.

Step away from the internet and get your shit in order.  Release !!Fun!! onto your fortress in DF, and completely step away.  I had to restrict myself for a week last year and work all day for 7 days before I could get back on.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 12:28:14 AM »
Deg, although I don't know you that well. I can't stand to see a fellow gamer in pain. So, if you ever feel the need to talk about anything. You just let me know. I hope you can get this straightened out.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 12:28:43 AM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:41:58 PM by Rory Phillips »

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 12:53:06 AM »
I feel like i have heard this before about 3 times... (*cough* Lonedestroyer *cough*). Getting over it takes a week. I don't understand why people still misunderstand. Why complain about things that will normally happen... Just don't over exaggerate things and you'll get over it... Otherwise make everything worse and stay the way you are, that's an option.

Good luck anyways.
Rory, stay the fuck clear of things that you are utterly ignorant of, particularly when you manage to be a dick about it each and every time.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 01:23:40 AM »
Just because you're more or less anonymous on the internet doesn't make it right to act like an apathetic asshole. I'm fairly sure you wouldn't dare say half of what you say on the forums to an acquaintance in real life. If you would, it's probably a safe bet to say you don't have many friends.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 01:32:46 AM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 01:47:55 AM »
I feel like i have heard this before about 3 times... (*cough* Lonedestroyer *cough*). Getting over it takes a week. I don't understand why people still misunderstand. Why complain about things that will normally happen... Just don't over exaggerate things and you'll get over it... Otherwise make everything worse and stay the way you are, that's an option.

Good luck anyways.
Rory, stay the fuck clear of things that you are utterly ignorant of, particularly when you manage to be a dick about it each and every time.
He's not the .. kind.
But he is trying to help, if you don't see it read again, don't burn loose on him.
If you're going to do that, why make the thread?

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 02:43:49 PM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:42:19 PM by Rory Phillips »

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 07:09:59 PM »
First off, rory thats screwed up to be like that

Secondly, I know what your going through Deg, if there is any way I can help tell me, and I will try to the best of my ability
Even if its just being a friend to vent to, i'm here for you

Best of luck to you
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »

Good luck anyways.
Not only am i not allowed to express what i think about this, but i am not allowed to tell you what i think of what you MIGHT be doing and how to fix it.
You really aren't helping. You whine about how your life sucks all the time, and the second someone mentions a problem you tell them to suck it up. Fuck off.(excuse my rule 1 breaking there)
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 07:31:56 PM »

Good luck anyways.
Not only am i not allowed to express what i think about this, but i am not allowed to tell you what i think of what you MIGHT be doing and how to fix it.
You really aren't helping. You whine about how your life sucks all the time, and the second someone mentions a problem you tell them to suck it up. Fuck off.(excuse my rule 1 breaking there)
Off topic: ROLF I THANK YOU

on topic: Ya, all you need to do is get somethign to take your mind off things, like a job, or a hobby.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 07:35:27 PM »
Yo deg, everyone goes through something like this. Get your shit straight man. Even though I have no life and spend most of my time on the computer (all) I get my homework done, enjoy the small things and never forget the large ones. So my advice, step away from the PC for a day or two, finish everything you need to get done for school, then have a decent plan. I rotate, 30 mins on PC, 5 mins on homework. Never fails me.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 07:54:09 PM »
Yo deg, everyone goes through something like this. Get your shit straight man. Even though I have no life and spend most of my time on the computer (all) I get my homework done, enjoy the small things and never forget the large ones. So my advice, step away from the PC for a day or two, finish everything you need to get done for school, then have a decent plan. I rotate, 30 mins on PC, 5 mins on homework. Never fails me.
This^

Do not quote posts not adding anything useful to it. This is considered postwhoring. ~Nick
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 03:08:44 PM by Nicknero1405 »

Offline Dordan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 08:14:18 PM »
Rory if you are just going to be a dick then leave. This is not a thing that happens to everyone and I am pretty sure telling him to suck it up isn't going to fix it or make him feel better.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal