Author Topic: Increased Inactivity for the next 3 months.  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Increased Inactivity for the next 3 months.
« on: February 05, 2013, 09:29:26 PM »
Just to let everyone know, I wont be able to join the servers and RP every day for the next three months. I started college full time on Monday and work some evenings and weekends. I'll still be on steam and stuffs while at work working on maps but that's pretty much it. I cant get wrapped up in RP or anything cause if I get a delivery, I gotta take it right away.

So just in case anyone might have been wondering. If not, now you know :P

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Increased Inactivity for the next 3 months.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 09:43:02 AM »
You're gonna be there for the release of OCRP2, right? :))
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Increased Inactivity for the next 3 months.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 06:40:52 PM »
Yes. I'm just posting this cause for the past 7 months, I've been available and active almost all the time.

I'm too pumped for OCRP2 to miss it! I'm gonna book the day off if I get enough notice :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal