Author Topic: VIP Exchange  (Read 6289 times)

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
VIP Exchange
« on: April 16, 2011, 06:47:17 AM »
CURRENTLY DISABLED WILL CONTINUE THIS LATER ON.

I'm doing this for the community since most people joining don't have a paypal account.
And I really want this community to stay above it's monthly fees, and to stop it from dieing down due to finance.

Catalyst-Gaming.net | Anton: I'll take the ingame money and wait for you to donate for the person
???Krystal ??Wolf: Hey, for anyone that was sceptical about this, this is the way to go if you dont have real cash.  Rogi WILL follow through with it, take a look at me, I bought Gold from him, and I am posting here to prove that this is NO scam.

VIP($15USD)
 Gold Member($30)
My Details:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/-Rogi-
STEAM_0:1:20394702
GMT+10 (Eastern Australia Time)

VIP
  Gold Member
Exchange Rate Opions
$125,000 | $225,000 GMR
$235,000 | $435,000 Orange Cosmos Roleplay
How to get VIP for money listed above:
  • Post with in this thread with Template listed below.
  • Add me on steam
  • Find a suitable time for us to meet on GMR/Harbor.
  • Wait Approximately 0 - 2 days for Donation Rank.
No login details required.

Code: (template) [Select]
SteamID:
Steam Name:
Exchange Rate:

Successful Donation Ranks Given:
  • Krystal | Gold Member
  • Owencobs | VIP

!!!!!FAQ!!!!!
Q: If I don't have the in-game money can I pay over time?
A: Yes, but try not to bother any of the super admins until the /give command is enabled for Guests/VIPs

Q: Can you give me, E.G: $20 paypal for ingame cash?
A: No, CG's OCRP is using the Orange Cosmos's OCRP data base and most people are just crazily Rich and I will start losing money, and the point of me doing the VIP Exchange is for CG.

Q: Is there any chance of me not receiving VIP or Goldmember?
A: No, once the donation is complete I contact Roflwaffle and your rank will be given unless he is being flooded with messages.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 10:46:54 PM by Rogi »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: VIP Exchange
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »
Is it possible to donate the double amount and then get gold member? (Not saying i have the double amount but im just wondering as if your doing more than one of these then i dont see any problem in doing a double one as its just the double amount of money for you and the buyer.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 06:23:19 PM »
Is it possible to donate the double amount and then get gold member? (Not saying i have the double amount but im just wondering as if your doing more than one of these then i dont see any problem in doing a double one as its just the double amount of money for you and the buyer.

Well, I'm just a little afraid of loads of people joining and them earning lots of money then me spending lots of money on Gold Member, but if I'm not getting enough people using this system I guess I'll do the gold member for double the price.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 09:41:50 PM »

Well, I'm just a little afraid of loads of people joining and them earning lots of money then me spending lots of money on Gold Member, but if I'm not getting enough people using this system I guess I'll do the gold member for double the price.

You may hear from me soon, at 50k atm.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 09:28:53 PM »
Hey, for anyone that was sceptical about this, this is the way to go if you dont have real cash.  Rogi WILL follow through with it, take a look at me, I bought Gold from him, and I am posting here to prove that this is NO scam.

~Krystal

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »
Removed Harbour Roleplay currency and added OCRP

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 10:47:46 PM »
Rogi is an extremely trusted member but of course there are people who are a bit paranoid. If this is you then I shall look over the transaction at your request.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 06:30:10 AM »
I would like to add that I did a successful transaction with Rogi for my VIP contest. Owencobs won and, as you can see on the forums, he is VIP.

Offline Shawn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 06:50:21 PM »
So Rogi 225k GMR for gold? give me a few more days and i should have that :P Once i do i'll be in contact :P

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 02:51:58 AM »
Just to say,could i perhaps do it as a loan. Eg. Pay you say 140k ocrp,then over time give you the money or do you not do that, as that would be a good FAQ question.
what

Offline sGr | Spell

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 11:30:32 AM »
Rogi, i may look into doing this If the other guy doesnt do it for OCRP cash.

Obviously this is in the air till he responds to it 0.o. Also would have to wait until i can get on ocrp.

I'd beable to pay it in full right away, so just let me find out if the other guy will do it for oc and if so how much. If not, your my choice :D.

This would be for Gold btw

Offline Shawn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 04:58:17 PM »
ok Rogi i have 200k gmr and can't make anymore guess thats the cap so you buy me gold then i give the 25k from that to make up the rest or i give you the 200 now then give you 25k later then get the gold?

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15261697
Steam Name: Shawn
Exchange Rate: GMR for Gold

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 05:00:57 PM »
I'm not doing Exchange anymore

Offline Shawn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 05:03:21 PM »
aww ok thanks anyways

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 05:57:55 PM »
Locked since he isn't doing the exchange anymore.

I'm not doing Exchange anymore

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal