Author Topic: 'Coyote's Authorization Application  (Read 4420 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: 'Coyote's Authorization Application
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 02:17:04 PM »
 It should be hopefully done now. Not being the good writer, I atleast added one paragraph whereas the fighting between the two started.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 05:32:43 PM »
Either I'm blind, or else I don't see where you've specified where she got the training from.
Would you mind point it out in any sort of color? Or something that shows me where you've specified it.
I'll point out, that being in a movement during before the combine invasion, doesn't give you automatic melee combat skills. Neither does a sudden fight against a nut-cracked, drugged person. :)

I'll let this application stay un-jugded till Friday. 25-0-1-2013.
During that time, I'll accept or deny what I find acceptable.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 06:32:59 PM »
Either I'm blind, or else I don't see where you've specified where she got the training from.
Would you mind point it out in any sort of color? Or something that shows me where you've specified it.
I'll point out, that being in a movement during before the combine invasion, doesn't give you automatic melee combat skills. Neither does a sudden fight against a nut-cracked, drugged person. :)

I'll let this application stay un-jugded till Friday. 25-0-1-2013.
During that time, I'll accept or deny what I find acceptable.

:)

okay then fine by you ye'.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 06:55:04 PM »
Regarding the authorizations:
-A bow with arrows(15) Sure.But remember to remove one after you've fired one without picking it up again.
-A sharp hatchet in a leath casing: Sure. The hatchet is slightly Rusty, maintain it on your own.
-A winter jacket, black neckgaurd, beanie, boots, undershirt: Sure. Jacket is a bit wornout, remember to maintain.
-Melee skills: Denied as I don't see anything in your background, specifically showing you've trained H2H combat.
-Medium engineering skills: Sure. Though, you're not able to build a lot with your skills and you'll only be able to repair simple items.
-Suffering. Sure. I hope to see you rp it on the server. /event It's night. Enjoy.

Application is ACCEPTED - Locked - moved.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal