Author Topic: Leonard Wong's Authorization Application  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Leonard Wong's Authorization Application
« on: February 24, 2012, 12:12:47 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Statua
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 6
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-1x Voice Recorder
-3x Voice Recording Tape
-1x 16x AA Battery Boxes

Name: Leonard Wong
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Leoanrd was sifting through one of the many storage containers in the facility, out of boredom. One of the boxes contained old electronics such as clocks, watches, TV remotes, timers, flashlights, batteries, and one specific item that caught his eye. There was a small grey box with a speaker and a microphone. A clear window was on the side where one could check the remaining time on the tape. There was a tape inside the machine already. He pushed the play button but nothing happened, even though the tape was areay rewound to the start. He taook one of the boxes of batteries, fairly new too suuprisingly. There was a date on the side. It said "fresh until 2018". He opened the package and took out two batteries, resting them on the box. Leonard turned the machine over a couple times till he found the battery cover. Unlatching it, he opened the hatch, letting two old AA batteries fall into his palm. He dropped the oold batteries into the box, they clattered as they bounced off some old equipment. He took the new batteries and inserted them into the machine, sealing the hatch. He pushed play and that tape started rolling.
"Ceroahr nepbin aehb mbl npobeprem kracca yetblpe paketbl.." The voice on the tape said. Leonard paused the tape, not understanding a word it said. He smirked and rewound the tape. He pushed the record button.
"How about some chicken dinner now bitch?" he spoke into the microphone. Leonard rewound the tape and pushed play.
"How about some chicken dinner now bitch?" the voice said on the machine. Leonard chuckled and pocketed the device.
"Time to log my life out here." he said to himself. He checked the crate a bit more and found two other tapes. He placed these in the same pocket he put the device. Leonard threw everything else back in other then the box of batteries. He closed the large crate and pocketed the box of batteries.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Record voice logs ICly

Defects
N/A

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Start a character voice log in the IC section

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Negatory

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Prolly dont need an auth app for this but it's always a good idea rather then asspull it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:21:24 AM by Statua »

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leonard Wong's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 12:17:26 AM »
+support

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leonard Wong's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 04:58:05 PM »
Alright, I've read this over, and understand it is only for a character voice log.

Accepted and Locked.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:55:02 AM by Kom??Як »

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal