Author Topic: <::||DvL.602's Experience Logs||::>  (Read 6015 times)

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||DvL.602's Experience Logs||::>
« on: April 12, 2011, 04:39:43 PM »
                                                     Unit: 602
                                                  SQUAD: ADRENALINE
                                             Clearance: 04
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 000001
To: [NONE]

Well this is my first log. I assume I should convey my thoughts as I type at this Combine terminal this afternoon. Legion Officer 069 inspired me to start my own opinions... I might as well start from the ground up. I started as a Recruit in UNIFORM. To be honest, my feelings toward that division are lukewarm. I had some good times, including the time 164 and I saved 261's life. God, I felt so relieved after that... as well as the times I helped stop anticitizens during the Judgement Waivers. I got a lot of experience tying people up. I can do it much faster now. As a Recruit, however, and this is somewhat obvious to infer, I endured prejudice from both superiors and even from citizens. "[EXPLETIVE EXPUNGED]'ing 'croot!" or "Recruit. You are not welcome here." or even "I don't talk to 'croots." And a hard life it was. I was only paid ten tokens an hour, was scolded when one of my patrol partners made a mistake, and felt like my efforts to be the best UNIFORM I could be were ignored.

But all that has changed now. I am unpacking in my new quarters... as an ADRENALINE 04. The moment the DvL told me the good news was the best moment I've honestly had in City 18. I felt that finally people would begin to show me more respect. I would not be underestimated by my superiors and by rebellious citizens. An MP7 with the ability to turn anyone in its sight into shredded cheese is a nice bonus, too. Haha. And now I am being paid double what I was as a UNIFORM.

But I also have a new purpose with my new division. I must use my medical experience to save lives and perform medical research. The task is not easy, but when you think about it, ADRENALINE is essential to the vitality of other units in other divisions. Knowing I can save a life each day brings me a newfound source of joy. I finally feel like I am in a position to be made use of. I know I have the potential to strive in this division.

And that's about all I've got. If 164 can access these logs, I'd just like to extend mutual congratulations to him as well, as he is also in ADRENALINE. So... just have to sign out of this, and I'll be done for today. [602 navigates to the SUBMIT AND EXIT APPLICATION button.]

Saving File under Log: 000001
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
CCA.C18.ADRENALINE.04-602
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 04:21:49 AM by BulletMan »

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||04-602's Experience Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 05:29:27 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
This is like 20x better than mine. I expect more. Keep it up!!

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 06:07:10 PM »
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 000002

Just a quick update, pretty bummed about today. Received my first ever black-mark, it feels like a [EXPLETIVE EXPUNGED]ing stone in my chest. Every day until I am promoted to 03, I will carry its shame and burden. And it all started because I wanted to help a fellow unit out. He was under orders to transport contraband, and he had his hands full. So good-natured 602 casually took a step inside to ask if the unit needed any help. Sure enough, it was a LEGION tattletale. He immediately reported me for being inside the armory, and minutes later I found myself staring at the GEAR DvL's dented mask. The next second I walked out of his office with a black-mark insignia (painfully) pinned to my chest. I think I'm bleeding. Ugh, anyway, my first day didn't go too smoothly. I know I was at fault, but it was lame of the unit to rat me out like that. Not going to name any names here, the tattletale will remain anonymous... for now.[602 angrily presses the SUBMIT AND CLOSE APPLICATION button, possibly breaking the button... "Oops."]

Saving File under Log: 000002
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
CCA.C18.ADRENALINE.04-602X
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:09:22 PM by BulletMan »

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 06:11:08 PM »
What LEGION ratted you out?

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 06:51:41 PM »
[IC]
*CCA.C18.LEGION-OfC.069 looks over the log with dissapointment, that his own Division Member reported someone he had wanted in LEGION.
*CCA.C18.LEGION-OfC.069 begins to wonder which of the Division Members reported 602.
[/IC]
Because I can totally RP my character on a forum
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:55:04 PM by Wodarski »

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 07:04:31 PM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:06:26 PM by BulletMan »

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 07:27:31 PM »
I responded with a /me kind of thing. Not saying something :3

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 08:06:09 PM »
Right, got it mixed up with some of your other posts.

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 08:51:17 PM »
                                                     Unit: 974
                                             Clearance: DvL
                                         Enter Password: *************************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New log started: 127482
To: ADRENALINE; Sectoral Command

The following message is only viewable by members of ADRENALINE and Sectoral Command due to the sensitivity of the situation.

Recently you were reported by LEGION-04.424 for assisting another unit with transportation of Contraband to the Armoury to GEAR-DvL.362. I have removed this black mark with authorisation and approval from Sectoral Command. The black mark was issued for an invalid purpose and, even then, incorrectly. LEGION-04.424 failed to follow Chain-Of-Command Protocol, which in itself is a B.G.O. (Blinding Glimpse of the Obvious), and reported to High Command of another division. Your own high command is in charge of managing their own units, you report to your own High Command as it is his job to take care of you.

On the other hand, GEAR-DvL.362 is in the wrong as he failed to report to me to inform me of your Black mark as I am your High Command and everything that happens to my units without my presence must pass through me before I find out through otherwise. This again is a B.G.O., if something is to occur to another parents children while they are in your custody, you contact their parents and give them a briefing on the events.

I will contact them both personally. In the mean-time, Sectoral Command and I have agreed on revoking your black mark.

] COMMAND: SEND.
RESPONSE: Sending...
] COMMAND: LOGOUT
RESPONSE: Saving file under: PM 000712
Saving file...
Saving file...
Saving file...
Saving file...
File saved.
Encrypting file...
Encrypting file...
Encrypting file...
Encrypting file..
File encrypted.
Console shut down.
Connection lost.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 10:18:18 PM by Soviet Eagle »

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 09:29:37 PM »
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 000003
To: ADRENALINE Division Leader 974
I'd like to extend my gratitude to you for defending me in this situation. This entire situation was a grievous fault, and grievously hath all parties involved answered it. Ahh, remnants of the old world with its poetry. [Relieved, 602 repairs the button he broke and presses SEND. Then, he removes the poorly attached black-mark from his uniform.]

Saving File under Log: 000003
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
CCA.C18.ADRENALINE.04-602X CCA.C18.ADRENALINE.04-602
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:33:45 PM by BulletMan »

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||[TO] LEGION DvL.862||::>
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 09:02:56 PM »
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 000004
To: LEGION Division Leader 862

I have found myself investigating some civil disturbance issues. I am forwarding this to LEGION as I have no further business with the matter. Let me start from beginning to end. I detained a suspect for disorderly conduct, who decided to remain nameless. He decided to give me information in exchange for his release. He identified an Anti-Citizen who hung around with a Melissa. Then he told me to remember the name Sophia DeVivo. After bringing this Sophia character in, she told me she had been raped by a Combine impostor, who may or may not be the original Anti-Citizen described. Said the impostor had a very strange name. She could not remember the name. She then told me that Melissa had been searching for a woman lost in D2. She was a 5'9'' woman with blue eyes, a bit older looking than Sophia. She has clinical depression, and could not tell me much about the situation. In conclusion of this report, we have our primary lead, the first detainee, the Anti-Citizen described, Melissa a.k.a the Anti-Citizen's aquaintance, Sophia DeVivo, and the depressed woman. As LEGION deals with these conflicts, I am hereby forwarding this to you.

Saving File under Log: 000004
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
CCA.C18.ADRENALINE.04-602
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:10:30 PM by BulletMan »

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||DvL.602's Experience Logs||::>
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 04:40:25 AM »
                                             Clearance: DvL
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 000005

I haven't posted a log in ages. Many things happened, most notably my current rank. Whoever reads this will probably be extremely confused to the circumstances that lead up to my promotion to Division Commander of ADRENALINE. I was promoted to an 03 after helping save my DvL, who was at the time 974, from a gunshot wound to the head. Soon after, 974 was promoted to SeC, and 117 became the new DvL. He promptly raised me up to OfC, deeming me the most fit to receive the responsibility.

Life as an OfC was exponentially better than my previous rank. I was introduced to High Command and had access to the high Nexus. I became involved with getting 164 trained and watching recruits for possible ADRENALINE candidates. Needless to say, I found one by the unit number of 291.

Anyway, I'm sure you want to know about how life is as an OfC. I received a SPAS-12 shotgun and also numerous salutations from my inferiors. I felt like I was living the "good life." However, I also gained more physically powerful. You see, I [ONLY VISIBLE BY HIGH COMMAND UNITS] received augmentations, an artificial right arm (which I threw an anti-citizen ten feet backwards with), and I became... how should I put this?......Colder. I feel disgusted by human emotion, and I wonder why I am not alarmed that I have been transformed from my older self.

And for the most interesting part of this log, my current situation. [ONLY VISIBLE BY HIGH COMMAND UNITS] Ex-DvL.117 was detained and put on death row following an issue in a training session. ISSUE is much, MUCH too light for this situation. He allegedly became so enraged by the failures of the recruits that he unloaded a full clip of ammunition into them, killing wounding a few recruits, a High Comand Unit, and even the City Administrator! The CA escaped with his life, however. Bless the benefactors! And so, the COTA was called in to detain 117, scheduling him for off-world reassignment. He was later executed deported for treason of the highest degree. The SeC in charge of the execution had me rip off 117's DvL armband and place it on my own arm. I will not discuss any more information on the removal of 117. Moving on to my promotion to DvL....... I felt undeserving of the honor, but I am warming to it. I feel I can maintain ADRENALINE and keep it on a positive direction.

As a DvL my paycheck has increased, I no longer have to answer to anyone but the SeCs themselves, I get a very powerful, but heavy pulse rifle, and I have received more [ONLY VIEWABLE BY UNITS OF HIGH COMMAND] augmentations. I have been transformed into a completely cold human machine. But.... I do not mind. A sacrifice well worth it in exchange for this.....power.
Saving File under Log: 000005
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
CCA.C18.ADRENALINE.DvL.602
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 07:06:44 AM »
TO: ADRENALINE DvL 602
SUBJECT: [NONE]

BODY: Sir, I have been informed that ADRENALINE has ample space for RCTs who excel or possess an interest in medical science, I'm interested in joining up as a recruit, is there any chance you will meet up with me?

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 03:27:39 PM »
RE: [NONE]

BODY: I do have time for a meeting.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 08:42:33 PM »
To: 602
I'm requesting a transfer out of adrenaline if Gear division would also accept, which I spoke with the DvL earlier, I assume they will.
ENCRYPTION:DvL access and above only
Nothing interesting has really been going on. If you're willing to speak to me in private about any deals instead of me transferring, I'd be glad to. Otherwise, if you authorize, then I'll see to switching.
ENCRYPTION STOPPED
Connection lost

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal