Author Topic: Paying a company to write my essay  (Read 3636 times)

Offline {TeamLola} Rhys

• (-.(-.-).-)
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Paying a company to write my essay
« on: October 31, 2011, 04:37:45 AM »
There is nothing to read here.....................
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:34:49 PM by Rhys *Team Cow^ »
Oh shit son. Please the bragging power is too strong :D

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Paying a company to write my essay
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 04:38:43 AM »
Bad idea. Very bad idea.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 04:41:50 AM »
The fact that you can't be bothered to write a simple essay doesn't look good for your future career aspects. Trust me, put the effort in and you'll get what it's worth in the future.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 04:48:27 AM »
1) They probably use safe assign to check your paper for plaigasrism, and if you purchased your paper it'll show up on the thing that you bought it and even how much you paid for it.

2) Stop being a lazy, it's a super useful skill even tho it sucks
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:07:08 PM by The Butt Inspector »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 04:59:25 AM »
If you do not write your own essays, it will have words in it that you don't know the meaning of.
If your teacher is ever going to ask you what that word means, you are screwed.

Don't waste money and have a chance to get a bad mark, and just write it yourself. It doesn't have to be perfect, but show some effort and you sure will get a good mark for it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Darko

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 05:06:22 AM »
Seems to me that you made a thread showing that you're so lazy you would pay for someone you don't know to write your essay, I mean come on man! Isn't that why we go to school, to learn how to do this stuff ourselves? You really aren't making a good impression either seeing as everyone can view this thread and learn something about you, that's my two cents anyway.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 06:40:30 AM »
VERY bad idea. If you get caught, your life can be royally fucked. My suggestion is just buckle down and write the damned essay yourself. As Butt Inspector said, writing is an amazing skill to have even though it sucks. Remember: you don't have to write the whole essay in one sitting. Just do as much as you can, take a break, and get back to it.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 06:56:28 AM »
I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else, this is a bad idea.  I hate writing essays too but they're not that bad, paying for someone to write it in my eyes would just be a waste of money.

Offline Sniping Hazard

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 07:18:34 AM »
Not worth letting someone else write your essay, you gotta do it yourself or you won't be prepared enough for whatever job or career you are doing that involves such work.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 07:32:13 AM »
I remember writing my first essay, you think it's hard at first but once you have studied enough and you get a start on it, it is actually fairly easy. It just depends if you are bothered to do it or not. If you aren't bothered then it is hard.

Point is, don't get someone to do it for you. Simple.

Offline Genmlemen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 12:36:04 AM »
Pay them $1,000 per paragraph.
Nyer

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal