Author Topic: TF2 Insanity (movie project)  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Dood_D_C

• View Profile
    • Awards
TF2 Insanity (movie project)
« on: July 01, 2011, 12:48:42 PM »
So, I make TF2 movies on youtube
And I've been planning a little project for a bit now (aside from sniper and the spy 2) in which I just film a few TF2 funny skits in the style of the gmod idiot box
I originally was to make it a single man project with some help at home from friends, but I have since been inspired differently
In short, CG is an amazing gaming community, one of the best I've seen and well I thought it would be fun to get this great community involved
So I hereby present to you the thread FOR
TF2 Insanity
Filming will either occur on random servers with the right map and replay capabilities or on the official CG TF2 server (If it can record replays) where either alone or with you guys I will film some skits and mad happenings for the vid

If you have any sugestions please put them in this thread, all if not 95% will be used in the video if they are posted before its release
Also, no actor application needed! Just gimme an skit, actor number or whatever and I'll see about arranging a filming time for the skit
Here's to hoping nobody screws it up :/
Thanks in advance to those who help
And yes I'm still working on the city 45 conspiracy
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 05:27:43 PM by Dood_D_C »
I'm terrible
'Nuff Said

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TF2 Insanity (movie project)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 02:26:42 PM »
That video is horridly annoying and not understandable, and the Gmod Idiot Box is stupid in terms of humor, "LOOOL DOOD SO RANDUM XDXDXDXD"

Offline Dood_D_C

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 03:13:24 PM »
Bromine, if you're gonna be a troll or otherwise a critical A-Hole then please gtfo
I'm terrible
'Nuff Said

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 03:31:13 PM »
The voices were extremely hard to hear, i have no idea what they said, plus, whats the point of the video?
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Dood_D_C

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 03:39:43 PM »
1: You weren't exactly supposed to hear the voices, at least I didn't attempt to do that
2: The video here is a trailer for an upcoming project I'm doing
3: The point of TF2 insanity is FUN nothign more, and a way for CG gamers to make a video together

Guys, we aren't here to debate over how crap my video is
Explain to me exactly WHERE I say that my videos are in any way good, just look at my sig for goodness sake
In the very least can we use this thread to talk about what it's actually supposed to talk about?
I'm terrible
'Nuff Said

Offline Jizzypantz?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 05:05:33 PM »
Okay i didnt get a singel Second of that Video, Not the best Edit i have seen..

Offline Dood_D_C

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »
Okay i didnt get a singel Second of that Video, Not the best Edit i have seen..

'-_-
Lemme put this in perspective, read the description or read the thread or read my sig or just PM me a question or complaint
Y'Know what? Screw it I'm taking off the vid it's causing this thread to become way too off track
I'm terrible
'Nuff Said

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal