Author Topic: On the topic of rebel Civil Workers Union characters.  (Read 3500 times)

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On the topic of rebel Civil Workers Union characters.
« on: October 29, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »
This thread is to clarify that you may not run away to the outlands on your CWU character without special consent.

This can be gained by talking to me over steam friends and explaining your characters situation and why it needs or wants to run from the city, this will also need to contain and complex way of how you managed to escape the city with the CWU clothing.

The reasons i am placing this restriction down is to prevent people from joining up with the CWU and leaving in the next few days to gain a whiteshirt and radio, if you have any problems with this new restriction feel free to post below.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: On the topic of rebel Civil Workers Union characters.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 03:09:56 PM »
If you want this can be added via code in the server disabling any way for the CWU faction to join just like the CCA

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 03:16:55 PM »
Thank you for the offer, but this way i can keep it so those with extremely good reasons can still have the chance to escape the city.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 03:18:54 PM »
If you want this can be added via code in the server disabling any way for the CWU faction to join just like the CCA
Please do this, ignore monkey.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 03:34:36 PM »
The reason i am saying not to do it Adam is so we do not destroy the rp that could come from it. As much as you would hate to admit this Adam, but the entire Evie Dua situation worked very well if you do not count the drama over spectre.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 03:35:04 PM »
Thank you for the offer, but this way i can keep it so those with extremely good reasons can still have the chance to escape the city.

It can still be done becuse the code prevents it unless they are a Citizen faction character. Just /chartransfer them.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 03:58:07 PM »
Oh, that will work then. Once you get the time to do that coding feel free to, we will appreciate it very much.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 06:42:21 PM »
Good rule, Monkey! I support this!
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Toji from Canada

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 11:47:06 PM »
Can I ask in all honesty what does the Civil Workers Union actually do? I want to know because I might make an application.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 03:48:30 AM »
Can I ask in all honesty what does the Civil Workers Union actually do? I want to know because I might make an application.

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=7353.0

Next time search before posting... Jesusfreak facepalm

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 06:15:45 AM »
BTW the cwu character block has been implemented.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 07:37:44 AM »
Yup, thank you for adding this RTLK.

Locking and un-stickying the topic

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal