Author Topic: Terraria Server  (Read 6281 times)

Offline Dordan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Terraria Server
« on: August 17, 2011, 02:19:07 PM »

I have recently set up a Terraria Server. You may join at 107.8.215.23. A couple rules will go in place before you join. These rules may and probably will change often without notice. This will be the thread for the server discussion and anything else relating to the server. Upon joining you will need to register. You can register by typing /register (username) (password)... The username and password will be case sensitive. Also, you will need to login everytime to you join with /login (username) (password) which is also case sensitive. Keep in mind as of right now the server will not be up all the time as it is hosted on my computer right now until I can find a good host. If you are interested in becoming an admin PM me with an application. There is no format, be creative and say what you think needs to be said.

Rules:
Code: [Select]
Do not use TNT!
When you join you must use a new character only for this server so we can keep a legit game.
If you grief other houses/builds your IP will be permanently banned. Rare chance of appeal.
Do not dig huge holes that people fall in and die.
Do not build on or in other peoples stuff without permission.
Do not build pointless structures.
I will be building the homes for NPC's so do not create homes for them, they will be destroyed.

THE PASSWORD FOR THE SERVER IS: 8462
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:45:38 PM by Jordan589 »

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst Gaming Terraria Server
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 02:27:48 PM »
I doubt you can say this is CGs server without Roflwaffle saying it is.. im pretty sure you cant just make a server, call it property of CG and claim yourself owner of it and set up all the rules by yourself.

But i dunno.

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 02:31:25 PM »
I doubt you can say this is CGs server without Roflwaffle saying it is.. im pretty sure you cant just make a server, call it property of CG and claim yourself owner of it and set up all the rules by yourself.

But i dunno.
Basicly Adams description?

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 02:33:23 PM »
As far as i know Roflwaffle gave adam a box to host CGMC on which means it was CGs.. this is not.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Terraria Server
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 02:49:43 PM »
I'm pretty sure he wasn't calling it CG's Terraria server as there was no mention of it, he's just asking people that like to play it (or even have it) if they want to play on a server and if they wanted to, become an admin for it.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Dordan

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 02:51:18 PM »
I'm not saying CG owns it but I set it up FOR the people of CG. And the MOTD leads to this site so maybe help get more people? I posted on a serverlist and so far three people have been banned for hacked health.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 03:21:03 PM »
Its ok, i never said it wernt either, just stating that if you actually think about calling something property of something else you MIGHT want to speak to the owner :p

I dont play Terraria either, i like my minecraft  :-X

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 03:22:32 PM »
This is perfectly fine as we don't have a Terraria server and I wasn't planning on putting one up.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 03:38:42 PM »
This is perfectly fine as we don't have a Terraria server and I wasn't planning on putting one up.
So you're saying that if Jordan is now able to brand it as CG for more player base or just the thread for the server he's going to get up and running? P.S. I like how people in the community are trying to give back to the community by doing stuff like getting servers or trying to make a community event (personally I'll just stick to my atv courses on OCRP for passive RP although if you want a community event or something, we could get OCRP full and just have a super atv race).
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 03:42:22 PM »
So you're saying that if Jordan is now able to brand it as CG for more player base or just the thread for the server he's going to get up and running? P.S. I like how people in the community are trying to give back to the community by doing stuff like getting servers or trying to make a community event (personally I'll just stick to my atv courses on OCRP for passive RP although if you want a community event or something, we could get OCRP full and just have a super atv race).

I would like to help with that acorn(of course) and hopefully do it on the weekend so i will have more time because of school.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 03:53:05 PM »
I hope you mean about the super atv course with a full OCRP server (after all, it'd take me hours to make a super course without someone that knows what they're doing to aid me like you Crazy (sorry Jordan but you still need to be trained in the ways of atv course making) and I might hit the prop limit by myself too) and I don't blame you for it to be a weekend, after all, school's a bitch to go through (unless it's the very beginning and you don't get homework except for sylibi for you and parents to sign off on (I'm going to enjoy Intro to Computer Programming and Adv. Programming :D) but this school year should be a lot easier on me this year as it's just stuff I want to take with a semester of senior english classes like Grammer and Comp and Creative Writing (which I do have and it's going to be the same teacher for both :D) and then I've got easy stuff like Adv. Orchestra (yes I'm in dork-estra (and play I piece I composed myself for a concert (possibly)). All in all though a weekend would be good, especially early on in the day as I can probly get more done in the morning than I can in the afternoon.

I would like to help with that acorn(of course) and hopefully do it on the weekend so i will have more time because of school.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 05:18:44 PM by AcornMan »

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 04:28:58 PM »
As far as i know Roflwaffle gave adam a box to host CGMC on which means it was CGs.. this is not.

Roflwaffle ordered a MC Server from Fluctis and i took control of its management. 

If only someone could get me Terraria :(

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 05:46:30 PM »
Assuming the port is just 7777? I still can't connect to it though.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline GNU?Brandon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 07:50:04 PM »
I've been looking for a Terraria server, I might have to join in on the fun some time.

Offline Dordan

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 08:24:28 PM »
Yes port 7777, there is a problem right now because TShock isn't updated to the latest version of Terraria so I have to wait for a new release. Some people have been able to connect though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal