Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1828 times)

Hello
« on: May 22, 2012, 04:05:02 PM »
Hi,

I am new to CG.  I've been on the HL2RP server often the past 2 weeks.  I just decided to hop on the forums.
My real name is Craig Winter and I am 18.  I am currently a Senior in High School, but I will be going to college in the fall for Film.
Here is my Youtube if you are interested in my work:  http://www.youtube.com/user/XxKriegexX?feature=guide

My character in HL2RP is Jack McGee.  So, maybe, some of you have seen me around.  I have developed his background pretty well; I wanna get it authorized soon just need those peskie 5 posts on the forums. xP  I'll give you a hint at his profession; a doctor.  Now, where he came up with this profession will be revealed later. xP  He also might be just a bystander citizen; not a loyalist, rebel, Combine or CWU.  Just a man with medical knowledge aka a doctor.  :3

I hope I can fit right into this community because so far I enjoy HL2RP.  Especially passive roleplay. (It is fun to roleplay taking a shower.)

~Captain Jackass

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 01:28:22 PM »
I guess this server forum is dead...

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 01:29:57 PM »
Hello, and welcome to Catalyst Gaming. Enjoy your stay, bro.  ;D
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 01:45:35 PM »

For the record, my Timezone is GMT

as of a few minutes ago, this was the first post "today", that marks it 67th, the time is now 6:45, so lets say we're 3/4ths of the way through the day.
67 x 0.25 (1/4 to make up for the 3/4 so far) would be 16.75, so we round that up to 17, + that onto our current figure we have 84 posts in a day, which isn't really dead at all...

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 02:11:59 PM »
hi

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 08:56:28 AM »

For the record, my Timezone is GMT

as of a few minutes ago, this was the first post "today", that marks it 67th, the time is now 6:45, so lets say we're 3/4ths of the way through the day.
67 x 0.25 (1/4 to make up for the 3/4 so far) would be 16.75, so we round that up to 17, + that onto our current figure we have 84 posts in a day, which isn't really dead at all...

Oh... Euro/Oceania people.  I understand now. 
I was only trying to really bump my thread, but in a good way, I suppose.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal