Author Topic: Give some people that are innovent a chance  (Read 6995 times)

Offline Bryce

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Give some people that are innovent a chance
« on: November 29, 2012, 09:19:48 PM »
before banning people i think admins should give at least a few min for players to speak what they are doing and why. I mean i was just raged banned just cause i said a few peices of my mind and some other sort.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Give some people that are innovent a chance
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 09:26:29 PM »
"15. You are required to at least attempt to talk to a player before banning them. If you talk to a player and they break another rule soon after, you may issue a ban. This does not apply to things such as mass RDM or similar. If the player who broke the rule has been around long and knows the rules, then the admins are not required to speak to them, although they may still do so. This should just be common sense."

Just an excerpt from the public admin rules.  While admins are supposed to talk to people before they ban them, they do not have to in the case that the person of interest is a repeat offender or long-term resident of the community. 

EDIT:  Also, even if you are new, even a new person would know better than to impersonate an admin.  Of course, I shouldn't jump to conclusions as there may be more to this than what I can see on the surface.  If you wish to complain about the admin who banned you, please bring evidence to here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=17.0
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:29:54 PM by Hazard Time - GW2 »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 09:26:43 PM »
So impersonating an admin rank that doesn't even exist is "a few pieces of your mind"?

There's a good chance you'll be increased to either a month or perma for impersonating admins.

Edit: After finding out more info, I'm going to increase it myself. You've been warned about this before and yet continued.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:45:47 PM by RTLKarma »

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 11:06:09 PM »
So impersonating an admin rank that doesn't even exist is "a few pieces of your mind"?

There's a good chance you'll be increased to either a month or perma for impersonating admins.

Edit: After finding out more info, I'm going to increase it myself. You've been warned about this before and yet continued.

* [M4er]. Mark brings steaming platter to Steve

Dinner has been served.

Offline Bryce

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 11:15:50 PM »
ok 1. now ur off topic and i wasnt impersonation. for the record i was saying im almost admin i just need a few more approvals then this guy banned me for supposedly "impersonating" and i said practically trial-admin didn say i was and trial admin is a weord with the meaning of half or almost admin do ur freking research "never do". and im not disrespecting im just saying i wasnt and do some research before raging and banning i would like you guys to talk sometimes to players before jumping to conclusions and he heard me say PRACTICALLY quite a few times so i would appreciate it. and whats with all you people reveiwing my ban ur not involved so stay out of it. its not ur problem. some people like privacy especially people who donated money (a lot) into this company cause i beleiave in it and want to see it grow more and more. eventually it will big enough and go world wide and soon you will need hundreds of staff and i talked to roflwaffle and he gave me a chance and said i need 5 admins to vouch for me and the ones that have know what im talking about and im not sure about Abbott yet but he has played with me and knows im responsiable enough to have it.

Back on topic, We need a chance to say whom and what we were doing before -BAN- then WTF ADMIN I WASNT DONE SPEAKING give them a few min to express what they were doing. there are a few of you out there that know what im talking about and you know who you are

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 11:51:53 PM »
First, just because you donated does not give you more rights than a non-donator.  A donator is just person who spent IRL money to get in game benefits.  Steve, I really don't like to call people names, but your apparent belief that donators are somehow admins-in-waiting is utterly idiotic.  While there is the ill-founded rumor that Roflwaffle will give you anything for money, I seriously doubt that Roflwaffle even considered recruiting you for the administration seeing as he has warned you multiple times about impersonating an admin.

Secondly, again, admins should talk to people before they ban, but there is no excuse for impersonating an admin, ESPECIALLY when you have been told repeatedly that you are not an even half an admin, donator or not.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 12:02:48 AM »
Oh, so you didn't say the following which is exactly from the log I have?

[Gold Member] (SMS) Bryce Stene: i said i am trial-admin cause thats waht roflwaffle said if u want to read look at the forum he posted

Offline Bryce

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 12:26:10 AM »
as i have said rapidly now (proably spamming at this point) TRIAL DEFINITION: Half or A_L_M_O_S_T
and i have NEVER EVER EVER been warned about inpersonation and i did not bribe rofl i just talked to him and he said that i had to get 5 ACCEPTED REVEIWS from admins and im in as a HRP Admin. so you can not ban me for impersonation cause i have about 3 or 4 accepted reveiws from admins and close or ALMOST admin  hence TRIAL-admin thats why i sadi that sooo EXCUSE ME I CANT BE A LITTLE excited that im almost admin. im sure u wernt. oh thats right YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT. i speak my mind and thats the truth so EXCUSE me. then theres the fact that you supposedly got me having special powers  as a donator and i quote "your apparent belief that donators are somehow admins-in-waiting is utterly idiotic" never said that so again READ AGAIN or do some RESEARCH! do u people need to go back to highschool? have you forgotten how to read? i never said that. i said i need more approvals not admin-in waiting. i beleive my exact words are " I am trial-admin i have no powers  yet untill i eventually get promoted into admin" Fking A thought you guys read console it has all my proof right inside of there i never said anything about me being "your apparent belief that donators are somehow admins-in-waiting is utterly idiotic" (again i quote) thats all i have to say and if i get banned for speaking my mind the way you guys do through your asses.... well guess thats that and you guys learned that you cant ban people for what they say untill you get ALL THE FACTS STRAIGHT. soo thats it for now when you reply ill post another long ass thing like this and you will read it again or ban me. but the fact is that i have my head on staright and i know my shit. I SPEAK MY MIND!

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 12:38:17 AM »
You were telling me that you are an admin in training earlier today. I told you multiple times that you are not in any way shape or form an administrator at Catalyst-Gaming. I told you over voice, text, and you replied to me roughly 2 times that I've warned you about impersonating an admin. I even told you that there is no such thing as a trial admin or admin in training, but you still continued to ignore me. You were also telling everyone in OOC chat that if they have a problem, to SMS you.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Bryce

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 12:43:08 AM »
also tell them what i said about power. and also say what i said about how i just posted ohh i dont know 2 min ago via ^^^^^^^^^^^^ about how TRIAL FUCKING MEANS HALF OR ALMOST

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2012, 12:50:35 AM »
  I thought I said what I wanted to say, but this is too much.  I, in my year and a half as a member of CG, have never seen nor heard of such a position as "trial admin".  The concept itself makes no sense.  Why would Rofl tell you that you were being considered for admin?  It's like asking for an admin in OOC.  It would be counter-productive, because now the subject of interest would be on their best behavior.  Secondly, while you are currently working to get the necessary recommendations for recruitment, Rofl decides to just give you some admin powers?  End the charade and admit you impersonated an admin.  You're only hurting yourself even more.

Offline Bryce

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2012, 12:54:22 AM »
didnt realize your still not reading with your head straight but i never said anything about me having any powers

Post Auto-Merged: November 30, 2012, 12:59:13 AM
infact ive posted multiple times about not having powers.........why are you even involved? and why are we so off topic?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:59:13 AM by Steve2234 »

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 01:00:34 AM »
According to your definition of a trial admin, it is:

TRIAL FUCKING MEANS HALF OR ALMOST

In order to be considered an admin, you must have admin powers.  Of course, a trial admin would not be a full admin, so they would only have a percentage of the full range of powers allotted to them.  How could you call yourself an admin and not have one of their powers?

EDIT:  The reason we are off track is because your original question has already been answered:  According to rule 15, admins must attempt to speak to persons of interest before banning, unless this person of interest is a repeat offender or has been a member long enough to know the rules.  According to RTLK, he did talk to you about this, and he was not the first one, according to Cow.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:02:59 AM by Hazard Time - GW2 »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 01:12:37 AM »
Click to see the original size.

Click to see the original size.

I love those two images personally.

Offline Bryce

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 01:20:52 AM »
half or almost dosent mean the same for powers and if you know anything they ushally dont have shit as far as it goes as respect after all just look at all the admins and yourself no one gives them any respect 1 so ever cause they treat us with no respect. treat others un how you want to be treated thats what i ushally say. but thats just me but thats the case going on they got no fucking respect cause this staff is like a ass filled with shit and has to be wiped clean. except for the guys that actually are the good guys and in that case "Abbott, Fearlesswarren, Roflwaffle" and thats it for the good ones you guys are the shit and the normal people are your wipes. you take it out on them. i can do this all night; banned dont care about that i can create more accounts and you can ban me again. its a infinate process and eventually the server will give or you will (die somehow) but im still decently young ill live for some time but i guess only god will know but thats not the matter. you can ban me over and over and over and over and over again and i could just KEEP COMING BACK. and IP BAN? wont matter i know how to change it motha fucka. but when rofl tells me to stop i will. cause i respect him not you assholes. ill also listen to abbott or fearlesswarren but the rest of the staff can suck a fucking dick cause wheat ever comes at u someday may be me or the mexican mafia ither way ill be behind it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal