Author Topic: Civil Worker Union Applications [Cycle 3]  (Read 6506 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civil Worker Union Applications [Cycle 3]
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 03:03:42 PM »
Everyone above but William D. Harrington accepted.

William D. Harrington Your past experience is short and what does 'asses' mean?  Denied apply next cycle.

Changed.

Everyone but John Rane Got accepted.
John Rane.. Plush turtles are not a part of rp and from what some people say.
He has been minging with tooltrust
John Rane.
Made a deadly turtle in public and killed multiple people with

Denied.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:29:41 PM by The phoenix King »

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 06:41:22 PM »
RP Name: Rodger A. Sandburg
Character Age: 32
Past experience with work/labor: Before the war I was a mechanic for a couple of years. And I really don't mind labor and work as long as it helps the Union. I can't say much though...I can't honestly remember my past...But I find myself as a nice person. Picking up cans and putting them into the trash and such...

Have you ever been detained before?: Nope.
What will you do for us?: I will do what the Union requires, and more. As a Civil Worker it would be my job to serve in ways the Civil Protection doesn't have time for.
Can the CWU have SprayCans?: No, this is contraband considering its dangerous uses.
Can the CWU have radios?: This can be considered contraband, but is used by the CWU workers for comunication reasons.
If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better): In the case of a situation like this, the ending could vary as the question varies. For example, if the person asked for contraband I would notify the Civil Protection instantly. If they where to ask for a item such as Zen of the Union I would sell it to them. If they where to ask told me to do something I would say no. If they request something I would take this into mind. All in all the whole thing depends on what the citizens say.
Any disabilities?: I have a borderline case of A.D.D.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: Central America
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:292847
Roleplay Experience: Ohh...Quite a lot actually. When there is good RP I have good RP. When there is bad RP I try to make it good RP. I also like to have fun OOC. I do a lot seriousRP. Mostly because DarkRP pisses me off. I have over 400+ Hours of HL2RP experience.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 11:25:05 PM by Firedragon405 »
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Gandalf

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 12:56:03 AM »
RP Name: Nikoli Stalingaurd
Character Age: 24
Past experience with work/labor: Was a Heavy-Weight wrestler
Have you ever been detained before?: Yes, only for a house check.
What will you do for us?: Make a better tomorrow.
Can the CWU have SprayCans?: No.
Can the CWU have radios?: Yes.
If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better): I would ask what he or she needs help with. If he or she pranks me I would make him or her get on a wall. If he or she doesn't respond I would shoot in the air as a warning shot. Then we would discuss it and if he or she goes good make him have a shorter arrest period. If it is a actual problem I would help him or her and solve the problem.
Any disabilities?: No.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: Central America
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38882796
Roleplay Experience: I play OCRP / Semi-Serious RP and Serious RP. Also I play Lite RP and Dark RP.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 02:27:11 AM by Leader Epic Man »

Offline Katsu

• #1 KotL picker
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 05:16:29 AM »
// rofl what.

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 12:28:28 PM »
RP Name: Steven Jessup
Character Age: 28
Past experience with work/labor: Prior to the Seven Hour War, I worked in Tesco's as an assistant, the guy who sorted out the shelves and took inventory. After the Seven hours war, I took part in forced labor at a labor camp sorting through electronics to find if they had any scrap value.
When I arrived in C18 I was not recruited into any form of labor.

Have you ever been detained before?: Labor camp as part of procedure before being deported to the city.

What will you do for us?: I can help manage shops and I can work with customers to provide them with assistance to improve a business's service quality. I can clean very effectively and I am good at sorting inventory and dealing with customers.

Can the CWU have SprayCans?: No, spraycans are contraband and posession is forbidden for every citizen.

Can the CWU have radios?: Yes, for communication between their collegues.

If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better): I would offer the customer all products for sale and tell them the prices relevant to each product. If the customer gives trouble, such as pushing in line or acting aggresively to other customers, I will requesting CCA presence to have the customer removed. If a citizen tells me that there is a mess that needs to be cleaned, I will calmly ask they deal with it themselves, but if it requires a contraband item  that only CWU should have, such as many detergents, then I will follow them to the place that needs to be cleaned and clean it.

Any disabilities?: None

(OOC PART)
Timezone: United Kingdom GMT +0
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:5134910 
Roleplay Experience: I have role-played on serious servers for over 3 years, I am a lead administrator for Gerbil Mountain (www.gmservers.co.uk) I was a CCA unit on Kuromeku's community but that has since disbanded. I was also a member of the CWU on HL2Land until that changed its script and as a result became light roleplay so I left.
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 01:21:06 PM »
Nikoli Stalingaurd - DENIED - You get banned often(I think your the one) I didnt like your application also.
Rodger A. Sandburg - ACCEPTED - Was nice you seem good
Steven Jessup - ACCEPTED - You will however not be a T3 your application has a small fault being that you said "Sell every product" that would include contraband? You will start off as a trainee

CYCLE 3 IS NOW CLOSED - MIGHT REOPEN LATER I MUST ORGANIZE THE ROSTER FIRST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal