Author Topic: Battlefield or Call of Duty  (Read 7450 times)

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Battlefield or Call of Duty
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 12:45:34 AM »
I Prefer BF2 because of the Project Reality mod. Make's a Decent game Awesome. Because i like my Realism and tactics and what not.

I prefer BF series I could make a giant list of why its better but I won't.  Oh and project reality is awesome!!!

To the OP:  Sorry that your a tank guy I fly the A-10 warthog and kill tanks round the clock!
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 12:19:02 AM »
Battlefield because it's just better. I like the single player as well too. CoD is just repetetive bullshit, each game is just new maps and modified weapons, and new perks. And sniping in battlefield takes skill, and no just point and shoot.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Joseph Smitters

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Battlefield or Call of Duty
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 06:29:39 AM »
Battlefield because it's just better. I like the single player as well too. CoD is just repetetive bullshit, each game is just new maps and modified weapons, and new perks. And sniping in battlefield takes skill, and no just point and shoot.
I agree completely. Plus vehicles and map sizes.

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 06:33:36 AM »
They release multiple map packs containing just old maps. Hell now they release an old map before the game is even out. Its bad enough to release map maps, but to pay for a map from a PREVIOUS version? Better Idea would encourage the person to buy the previous edition at a reduced rate and give them those maps, maybe even the previous weapons. Reward customer loyalty, not scare it away. Holy fuck.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal