Author Topic: Bioware Agrees to Change Ending of Mass Effect 3  (Read 7153 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bioware Agrees to Change Ending of Mass Effect 3
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 02:57:44 PM »
Agree'd, and having to PAY for a new ending is dissapointing itself, it really should be just put in a patch/update, i mean, come on, the players payed, they should not have to pay even more money, especially for a new ending that was probably screwed up, i myself have not bought it yet; as i buy games AFTER i read the reviews.

Worst case scenario would be that we have to pay 15 dollars for the new endings, and they would suck worse than the current ending which is just two three different colored explosions.

Fixed, and even though most people believe they would make you pay for the new endings, I reckon it'll acctually be free otherwise they will lose a fuck ton of people since nobody will want to pay just for some endings.

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bioware Agrees to Change Ending of Mass Effect 3
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 05:21:21 PM »
Agree'd, and having to PAY for a new ending is dissapointing itself, it really should be just put in a patch/update, i mean, come on, the players payed, they should not have to pay even more money, especially for a new ending that was probably screwed up, i myself have not bought it yet; as i buy games AFTER i read the reviews.

Worst case scenario would be that we have to pay 15 dollars for the new endings, and they would suck worse than the current ending which is just two three different colored explosions.

Fixed, and even though most people believe they would make you pay for the new endings, I reckon it'll acctually be free otherwise they will lose a fuck ton of people since nobody will want to pay just for some endings.

Would make sense, but they'd find ways to encourage you to buy even more DLC's from them or encourage you to buy something else.

For instance, after DAII came out, they decided to give ME2 for free to all players who owned DAII before the end of the month, with most of the DLC's there, and those DLCs were supposed to "change" the ME3 storyline, but with the lack of consequences I doubt they'll deliver.

But yeah, if (which I doubt, since they have milked DA and ME series so badly, that it ruined both of them) they are going to make a DLC for free, I will guarantee you that they will use that "free" DLC to encourage you to buy some other crap that relates to what you had for free.
Clearly racist.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal