Author Topic: Update server downloads  (Read 2854 times)

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Update server downloads
« on: October 30, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »
when people go to dl server maps and content packs they cant they need to go to the menu because the dl bar doesnt have the city 45 maps or out lands for people to get so they need to look at the news to get the link to get it so can we please get the downloads bar updated
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 05:53:35 AM by old2legoguy »
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Update server downloads
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 05:52:10 AM »
Umh what?

What is wrong with the downloads tab: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?page=downloads

And most of our servers has FastDL (if not all) which has a lot of the content that you need.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 05:57:07 AM »
its just the hl2rp and outlands
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 05:21:40 AM »
It's outdated. We are on C45 right now, which is not in the download list.
Someone who has the link should update it, as I do not have it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 05:26:10 AM »
Ill update when we change to x1b

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal