Author Topic: Depression?  (Read 10691 times)

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Depression?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 11:30:52 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Sleep-Right-Melatonin-pills-Released/dp/B003FWYY0C

Take melatonin pills, I fall asleep in less then a hour when I take them. :p
"I don't ever want to "need" drugs to make my self feel happy, thanks"

There not even drugs, just natural melatonin pills.. melatonin is found in milk when you heat it up, it's all natural... I take it when I can't sleep, I don't need it the next day.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2012, 04:21:39 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Sleep-Right-Melatonin-pills-Released/dp/B003FWYY0C

Take melatonin pills, I fall asleep in less then a hour when I take them. :p
"I don't ever want to "need" drugs to make my self feel happy, thanks"

There not even drugs, just natural melatonin pills.. melatonin is found in milk when you heat it up, it's all natural... I take it when I can't sleep, I don't need it the next day.
They contain ingredients in a capsul, they can be used for certain things and are prescription only pills, they are drugs... It's a drug. They can be good for you but it's a drug.

He doesn't need pills, anti-depressants, weed, or any other sort of bull shit pills or drugs to calm his depression.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2012, 05:12:07 PM »
I am not sure if you've tried that out already; but try talking to someone about your problem. I don't mean over computer, but in real life. Discuss your problems with your best friend / girlfriend, anyone with piece of brain will do his own best to help you. Talking about my problems with someone else usually helps me.

Offline .technoSprint

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2012, 03:33:34 PM »
I had depression for a long ass time but it was probably just hormones. I was prescribed Prozac(an anti-depressant) for it for something around 2 years, and it must've helped because I've been off of them for a couple of months and feeling great. My dad was depressed too, and still is, so it runs in my family.
Prozac is definitely a recommendation from me, along with counseling. It's always good to have someone to talk to, and I did counseling for the longest time. Plus, their offices tend to be really relaxing and uplifting :)

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2012, 10:58:37 PM »
I look onto a depression post, and i see people suggesting weed? Dafaq?

I don't think illegal drugs are going to help your depression much.
Characters in City 45

John Damon:Dead

Josh Everlee:Alive

Offline Commissar

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2012, 02:32:41 AM »
I've felt like this but I dunno if  it was a phase or what cuz it went  away around the beggining of the year and i had been depressed since around 14 , 17 now and i feel happier in life. I think it might pass for you later on but dunno. (Hint started smoking weed HEHEHE)
[There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't]

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2012, 06:24:27 AM »
Weed is just being a dumb fuck, people smoke weed because they're bored to shit or just acting cool to tell others. "I smoked weed bro."

And to be honest, I think Smt lost his depression, although he seems to be dying from the heat.

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2012, 06:27:06 AM »
Weed is just being a dumb fuck, people smoke weed because they're bored to shit or just acting cool to tell others. "I smoked weed bro."

And to be honest, I think Smt lost his depression, although he seems to be dying from the heat.

Weed is disgusting, so is all other drugs. Regardless of how you feel you should never smoke it or anything.
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2012, 06:36:06 AM »
I still get shit feelings every now and then but it's better than when I made the thread, I guess I'll lock it idk

ty

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal