Author Topic: Show a little bit more love to the outlands, pretty please?  (Read 6493 times)

Offline Carnivore329

• In the Outlands Hiding Under A Rock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Show a little bit more love to the outlands, pretty please?
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 04:59:13 AM »
You guys do need to even out your staff through the server, I mean, On City, Arguements with RP get solved in a few minutes, On Outlands, sometimes the same but not as much as City but the arguements on Outlands just turn into pure bullshit and no admins are on to advise the situation.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 05:36:36 AM »
As much as we would love to help, we arm human as well and we cannot be everwhere at once. I am not sure what the other admins are doing, but I seem to be the only one on HL2RP at late night hours anyway. I will try to be on outlands more if I get time.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012, 12:22:15 PM »
As much as we would love to help, we arm human as well and we cannot be everwhere at once. I am not sure what the other admins are doing, but I seem to be the only one on HL2RP at late night hours anyway. I will try to be on outlands more if I get time.
Im actually on commonly at late hours as well. Tgis weekend however was Grad weekend for me so thats why I wasn't on as often. I'll see you on later this week and such.

There are admins on Outlands but with its small playerbase, the bigger focus is in the city. Usually the players in the outlands can handle themselves fairly well which is why I dont go on there as often as I did when I first restarted.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 11:31:58 PM »
Generally, players who go to the Outlands seem to be more mature and better roleplayers. City tends to attract more minges due to it's playerbase size (At least that's my general opinion as to why). The Outlands also just seem to be a kind of place where it's easier for player's to deal with people they don't like easier...

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Epicness54321

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 10:36:14 PM »
So, the outlands is more of a complex roleplay server/area, without the minges that go around asking "do u sell teh gunz0rs??" I'm sure that if the Roleplaying "noobs" from City 45 get a better understanding of how the servers and HL2 Roleplaying works, develop their characters and make their own epic back stories and storylines, the outlands may start seeing some more action and attention, not that it isn't being given attention to now, hence this topic.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal