Author Topic: Outlands?  (Read 2297 times)

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
Outlands?
« on: June 23, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »
Yeah, I've been thinking. When are the outlands coming out? Can you tell me the details? If we ever get it running, we're gonna need a lot of Black Market dealers and a lot of people with Rebel Outfits. I don't think the UCA should be out there, only OTA should. So when it's time for the Outlands server, we should make people apply for the OTA rather than be hand picked. We should also have vortigaunts(Obviously) And have people apply for rebel rather than find rebels just to be kicked to the curb. Rebels don't do that. They do what ever they can to get refugees into their group. All the suggestions should be only for the Wastelands server.

Also, will it be one of those outlands servers where it's passworded and only the best roleplayers can come in? Cause I hate those. In the outlands server we should use the White shirts for refugees, cause under the blue civis are the white shirts and theres no CWU in the outlands. I'm not posting it in suggestions cause it's mostly questions.

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Outlands?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 12:17:07 PM »
This is the wrong board for this. And it is happening eventually, but it could be a while. Any other details you will learn soon, but I don't intend on telling you now. And these aren't questions as you said they were, they are numerous suggestions, that may be considered, although a lot of the stuff is already planned.
Live free or die

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal