Author Topic: Ripped Up Notebook in Vasiliy's Bag.  (Read 895 times)

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ripped Up Notebook in Vasiliy's Bag.
« on: February 27, 2012, 06:30:32 PM »

I found this in a car, a destroyed car in the Canals. I'm still not sure what's going on... I remember waking up in a bloody room, a man with a gas mask and trench coat looking at me. The he threw me out to a big city. I didn't know anything at first... my name, nor where I was.
A woman came in and gave me a handheld radio, she hugged me and cried... she then whispered "Deadbox.." I didn't know her though... Then a man came in and took her. I later went for a walk outside and started to get a little hungry. The man in the gas mask came up to me again and gave me a card. It had five numbers on it and a name, my name. It was my CID card. I then was told to get a ration, it was basically a packet with nasty water and food, also some kind of coins in it...

The next day I found my self wondering around Canals, well it's called District Six, but the smell... the filth... I walked into a bar with a group of people in it. I saw the same woman from last time and people with her... they had guns. They brought me to a wearhouse and gave me some normal food and water. after that they told me almost everything about my past and what's going on. I now know that Race known as Universal Union or Combine took the Earth over in... Seven Hours? I also found out... that I was mind-wiped? Running away from the Civil Protection? I'm not sure what's going on... but I hope I find out...
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal