Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Alexandri Yazari's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Alexandri Yazari's Civil Authority Application
« on: April 25, 2012, 05:20:24 PM »
Alexandri Yazari's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Rogue.

IC Character Name: Alexandri Yazari

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 My character, Alexandri Yazari, wishes to join the Civil Protection, (CCA, or known as Combine Civil Authority.) is because of their advanced, and highly knowledgeable machinery is exceedingly rich in intelligence, and the tools they have are better then the tools she had as working as a engineer, and a technician.

She loves the technology the Combine Civil Authority they have, she's a tech-nut as it sounds. Enjoying the process of disassembling and assembling the whole device all over again, she can even repair a device or machine with no problem at all, though her training as paid off exceedingly well too.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
 Trusting, Hard-working, Smart.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 For me, the role-play would be great fun for the interactions with other people through my character, my role-play will higher with vocabulary, quality and wording. Through my ages of Half Life 2 Roleplaying, I think I'll have a chance to give the Combine Civil Authority another go. It will be difficult to master the challenges, but it'll all pay off through the end.

For my character, her ability with her training before using a weapon, she could be a great combat official of the Combine Civil Authority. She won't be promoting as rushing through the ranks, it'll take time for my character to adjust to the new enviroment, and probably patching a few bandages of wrongs and rights. The difficult, and puzzling challenges will be hard to master through my characters decisions.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 The sky was gloomy, dark and grey, it's clouds spread about as rain poured down on the shadowy absent and dark streets of New York. The buildings were high, filled with light, and the people walking on the sidewalks, trying to get in cover from the rain to keep their clothing from getting soaked. Then from a flash, a hole ventured open into the night sky, releasing creatures from the hole, landing in every direction. Creatures, from another origin were raiding Earth. Terror struck with anger.

Military camps were built, it's bunkers housed the wealthy, poor and broken people. It's camp poured with rain as the dirt ground formed little puddles as the rain dotted the contaminated water. The tough men and women wore uniforms with black-like weapons grasped tightly in their hands, gunfire never stopped as the endless raids bounced back and forth from the creatures, the large cannon firing off shells in the distance to take down whatever nightmares were waiting there.

The Seven Hour War happened sooner, the military fell back, but the camps were soon going to be attacked by these three-legged creatures with two huge blue neon eyes. Bigger, louder noises crashed as the fight began. The buildings clashed down, and the fire crackled as the smoke entered the air to show destruction. Screams of men and women filled the air with fear, and sorrow. Some people were even shot down by these flechette rounds. Blood was spilled, fighting happened.

As the fight between the two stopped in a victory, the Combine had won, they were too powerful to be stopped, their advanced technology and highly trained, and also built three-legged beasts overstruck them. She was on a train, with five other passengers that had been sent, everyone carried leather suitcases with personal belongings, and reminders of their loved ones. The train wheels kept churning on the railways, the train cart bounced every ten seconds or so. This was just another ride to somewhere.

As she arrived in a newly pronounced city, a announcement called out to all people willingly wanting to join the Combine Civil Authority, "Attention, citizens, all new arrivals are now wanted to join the Combine Civil Authority, applicants will be requested at the Nexus Entrance, near the Plaza. Thank you for your attention!". She followed a group of citizens that wanted to apply, the line up was pretty straight, no one spoke. She was given a piece of paper, and a few tipped pencils. "

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
My Civil Protection unit was removed, because I wanted to act like a citizen inside, struggling. I've gotten myself carried off, and ate a anti-depressant pill, because my character was struggling to cope with the strict commands and amputations.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
5 - 6 Years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
4 - 5 Years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Nearly four years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-03:30)

5. In what country do you live?
Canada, Ontario, Toronto.

6. How old are you?
Seventeen.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
 I once had to escape through a collapsing building, known as the Nexus, all I had with me was a MP7, 9MM Pistol, and a Grenade, and a few ammo clips. This role-playing scene was crazy, people were doing it so well, when I was ambushed and left behind by my rebel friends. The Combine units amputated one citizen that was caught in the Nexus alone, and myself. Who was transformed into a Combine unit herself.
She was skinned alive, hair shaved off and burnt to the nerve, and technology strained into her skin, becoming a strong augumented killing machine.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
I consider myself a good listener, honestly, sometimes.

IC Section

Full Name: Alexandri Yazari
CID: 89971.
Height: 5'9 Feet Tall. (5 is feet, 9 is inches.)
Hair Colour Brown.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 127lbs.
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: Left eye struck, turned blind.
Mental Advantages: None.
Notable Qualities: None.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Haven't before.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I always do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Always.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I accept ALL actions and those under my OWN responsibilty.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Always.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
 I want to keep the city safe from those so called 'rebellions', and those others known as anti-citizens. They've been a threat to me through my own life as a citizen, and I want it stopped as I, myself, join the Combine Civil Authority.

To keep others safe I want assist my superiors of the Combine Civil Authority, keeping my head on task, and looking forward to other challenges to face, and to master those challenges as a member of the Combine Civil Authority.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Alexandri Yazari hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Edit: Reason why I delayed this for a short moment is because the server was down, so I quickly changed it to my digits, 89971.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:40:57 PM by KillmePlz »

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexandri Yazari's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 05:22:31 PM »
Reason why the application paragraphs look so small is because the width of the screen, making it look like three proper sentences, well during the application building, I put everything to a paragraph. Secondly, the server was down at the moment, that's why I couldn't get my digits of the citizens identification digits, so I'll get that some other time, thanks.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexandri Yazari's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 05:26:35 PM »
UNIT: 62110
DIVISION: ZEALOT
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Alexandri Yazari>
Citizen Identification Number: 56332

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <ZEALOT-DvL.62110>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING]Alexandri Yazari's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:27:24 PM »
UNIT: 602
DIVISION: JURY
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...