Author Topic: NEW Call of Duty in Development!  (Read 3866 times)

RyanPeters

NEW Call of Duty in Development!
« on: December 07, 2011, 09:14:27 PM »

Modern Warfare 3 co-developer Sledgehammer Games has begun work on a new Call of Duty, a job listing spotted on Gamasutra reveals Clear as day, it says the studio is “actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team” with this specific ad looking for a senior online engineer. The chosen one’s duties will include ‘bringing our online experience to a new level’ as well as “the creation of multiplayer game modes and online community features.”It’s likely this is the 2013 Call of Duty then, unless the studio’s original, action-adventure COD spin-off has found new life. Either way, don’t expect it to be an early title on the next-gen hardware; the listing specifically calls for experience on “current-gen consoles.”

Source: http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2011/12/06/sledgehammer-begins-work-on-new-call-of-duty/
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:02:51 PM by Commander in Chief »

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: NEW Call of Duty in Development!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 09:38:29 PM »
Broken link.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 09:48:25 PM »
Could be a prank? Some little dicked geek posting something like that, to get loads of gamers excited?
Or it could be true but if you want to keep a game secret (Especially if it's before the Alpha stage), then you wouldn't post an ad like that would you?
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 09:54:12 PM »
I just wanted to see when Modern warfare 2.6 was being released.

RyanPeters

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »
Updated the link. and Jigger, It was on an official gaming website so I think it is legit. lol

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 10:05:55 PM »
I don't want to live on this planet any more....
brb building rocket to Pluto
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

RyanPeters

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 10:07:32 PM »
I also know how rofl hates COD. I am going to stay low and give my forgiveness for posting this....

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 08:32:11 AM »
Better not be another fucking Modern Warfare series. Something new, redesign the entire game and update their engine MAJORLY.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

RyanPeters

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 02:54:32 PM »
Better not be another fucking Modern Warfare series. Something new, redesign the entire game and update their engine MAJORLY.

Yea, there graphics are starting to piss me off. I want an update with some GTA graphics.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 09:24:54 PM »
I like the CoD games because they're fun and all, but seriously... They barely have any differences from MW2-MW3... Maybe a few re-skins and sounds plus a few gamemodes but I don't realize how they can make it any more unique :L

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 03:19:58 AM »
CoD was fine when the first MW was released, but after that it's just turned stale and generic. They barely update the game engine at all (if they even have) and all they do is release some new textures and new maps. If it wasn't so mainsteam they wouldn't be making so much profit.

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 03:38:24 AM »
CoD was fine when the first MW was released, but after that it's just turned stale and generic. They barely update the game engine at all (if they even have) and all they do is release some new textures and new maps. If it wasn't so mainsteam they wouldn't be making so much profit.

^

[admin=Warning Issued]Warning issued for postwhoring. Quoting something and saying "this/^" is not allowed ~ Crap-Head[/admin]
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:58:19 AM by *anonim* »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal