Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Michael Oreishan's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Dredigan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Michael Oreishan's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 02, 2012, 01:55:14 PM »
Michael Oreishan's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: OOC name: S.V.R Dredigan.  IC name: Michael Oreishen

IC Character Name: Michael Oreishan

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Michael always lived in life in check. As a boy he liked to look at his father repair tractors and automobiles on the farm and it sparked a love of mechanics, He decided to ask his father to teach him, and he did. Working with machinery, always remembering where little pieces went, how things worked, it made him even more orderly. When he got to be a little older, things changed. The storms began and the ships came.

Ripped from the life of farming, and repairing machines that he grew up with, he was terrified. He didn't know anything but his family farm in Sligo Ireland, and his uncle Enoch in Wicklow, what was he to do? The combine brought him to a new level of life when they took him to city forty five. He went from a simple farmer, living by the book, to a citizen under the civil authority, he no longer had a life to live, it was lived for him and perfectly.

Under his protectors he was always living in fear of the great power they possessed, but he was also in awe. They were organized enough to take the world over in seven hours, it was what he always wanted. Perfect order. After living under the combine for some time he began to wonder, Why am I living among this filth that would have the combine brought down? He had always striven to be better, but now he had a goal.

He spent weeks trying to gain favor with the Combine. After a while he  thought of maybe joining the CWU or the Society of citizens, but he decided against it, It wasn't good enough for him, the Combine were what he wanted. . . What he needed. So he didn't give up, He kept on cleaning the city, helping the CWU, reporting contraband, Anything that would get him noticed. The day he got his loyalist armband was the day he set out on the road he was destined to be on.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Smart, Ambitious, Lawful, honest, Calculating.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
IC: I expect the Civil protection to be a higher form of life, Disciplined, organized, and difficult. Exactly what Michael wants from life. It will definitely be the biggest thing Michael ever has done, or will do with his life.

OOC: I know that the CCA is a difficult life, It requires excellent, if not perfect, roleplaying. I have personal experience with being a recruit and high command because i have an SeC on another server, therefor i think i would be a good addition to the CCA on this server.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Micheal Oreishen was born in Sligo Ireland. His family never had much money, they ran a little farm and produced enough for what they needed but no more. As a young boy, no more than 10, he loved to watch his father repair old automobiles and tractors, as soon as his father would let him he began to help. Being poor, everyone had to pitch in to help the farm, This kept the family very tight knit together, and there was no lack of love in the home.

Micheal went to a small public school but always tried to learn more than was offered, he knew he was missing out on so much knowledge. Throughout elementary and high school, if he wasn't tending the family farm or working on broken tractors, he was studying. Usually for at least three hours a night. When he got out of high school his mother passed away. The doctors said she had cancer but they never had enough money to have her put in the hospital. Life was harder on the farm now, his mother always cleaned clothes, milked cows, etc. but not those jobs fell to him and his sister Margarete.

When the storms began they had to harvest crops and stay inside. But it wasn't long before things escalated. They had to move into the city where refugees were staying, then before too long it happened. It seemed as though the men came and then it was over. His family was gone, His home destroyed, his life taken. It wasn't all bad he noticed, the people who came to earth, the invaders, ran the greatest, most well organized society Micheal thought could ever exist. He missed his family of course but the Union made up for it by fulfilling his the dream he had as a child, he lived in a perfect society, everyone had to be advanced to live in it, and the keepers were immensely powerful.

He was placed in city 24 for no more than a week before being re-located to city 45. The civil protection ran a rigid machine inside the city, just how he liked it. And when he observed the combines technology he was in absolute awe. The transparent barricades, the weaponry, the armor. Everything was amazing. He noticed that some select citizens were being accepted into the ranks of the CCA, so he decided if they can do it, I definitely can. He spent the next few weeks trying to earn the favor of his protectors.

He cleaned the city, he worked with the CWU, he reported contraband, and everything else to get favor. After a long while he was wary of trying to get the favor of the CCA, they spat on his efforts, He thought maybe he would join the Society of citizens, or the CWU but soon realized it wasn't good enough, he had to have the CCA. So he kept trying, and after what felt like a lifetime he was given his loyalist armband, and he was set for glory. He waited and waited, then as soon as the chance arose he put in his application to the CCA and waited some more for an answer.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have never had a CCA character here.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Around three years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
a few months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
five weeks or so.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time.

5. In what country do you live?
The United States of America.

6. How old are you?
Sixteen.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most quality experience was on catalyst, I was recruited into a rebel organization but the next day they were killed off or fled to the out lands. So me and my friend re-founded it under a different name, and I went to d6 to recruit but found a known loyalist being held up. I fought off one of the men and the other ran, so I sat and spoke to the loyalist, but more gangsters showed up, we blocked the door but they broke through and took all the contraband the loyalist was holding, then they killed him and beat me badly. A member of the gang took me to a building and gave me some medicine and water though, so i survived. It was just so intense and felt so real, I was really scared and felt overwhelmed. I had to use all kinds of roleplay, I had to fight, fear, show sorrow, and happiness, and even some anger. That gang didn't like me so much but they all agreed I was a great role player after that incident.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
When I need to be I am a very good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Michael Oreishan
CID: 73635
Height: six feet two inches tall.
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 140Lbs.
Mental Distinctions: He likes things meticulouse and perfect.
Mental Defects: He has minor obsessive compulsive disorder, but he handles it well.
Mental Advantages: He is smart, and keeps things in check, and thinks quickly.
Notable Qualities: He has common sense along with his substantial intilect.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No i have not ever been detained for a Sociostability Infringement.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do. Whenever rations are handed out.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
If I must, yes I will do so without hesitation.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do realize and accept that all of my actions and the actions of those i commant, are my responsibilty.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will be loyal to the Universal Union as long as I live.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to be part of the CCA because I know it brings a higher level of role playing, I've seen it on other servers, especially on my SeC character. I want one on this server specifically because this server already has excellent role play and joining the CCA would enhance it even further, Also I feel that the skills i've gained from being a SeC and roleplaying in general will aide the server.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Michael Oreishan hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:02:54 PM by Krisrules »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Michael Oreishan's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 04:09:01 PM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: *******

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...