Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Allen Lionskie's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Dredigan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Allen Lionskie's Civil Authority Application
« on: February 05, 2012, 02:50:34 AM »
Allen Lionskie's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Dredigan

IC Character Name: Allen Lionskie

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
    Allen Lionskie walked into city 45. Like all the others, he was scared and confused. He tried to act like the others, walk around, and ask for jobs, try to make some friends, and collect rations. Although, to him, he hated everything in the rations except for the tokens. But he managed.

After some years passed, his friends ventured into D6, and came back a rebel. He followed them, letting them talk, and do the work. He noticed, that they have not even made a dent on their lives. But he kept following all of his ignorant friends.

After some more time had passed, most of his friends had been killed from the combine. So Allen decided he would join the combine, instead of fight it. He figured, if he became a combine, and helped society, then maybe harsh punishments wont need to be done as much, as the combine do not need to wonder who is a rebel. He kept telling himself he could end it all. He knew he could end it all.

He worked for the combine for some time, earning loyalist points. He would tell them every detail, every name.He kept driving himself to accomplish that. He finally achieved his five points, and decided to apply.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Allen Lionskie is a very honest man. He proved to be lawful, and trustworthy to civilians, but not to the rebels he would find.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I think joining the CCA for me will be like starting on a new server. I would have to re-learn everything. Ask questions and learn. It would also be my main priority.

For Allen, Allen would expect it to be a wonderful thing. He has tried to stop people from doing crimes, while rarely anyone ever listened. Now, he thinks he can make a real change. But if ignorance follows, Allen might turn aggressive towards the civilian. Although, Allen cares now, he might not care after seeing the horrors over and over. Eventually, Allen will feel no emotion towards what he does. This is what it might turn out to be for Allen.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 Allen Lionskie was born on October 15th, on a cool and windy day in a local hospital. He grew up in a small neighbor hood, where mostly everyone was friends. He was drove to school by his dad everyday, where kids of another town also attended. There, he was bullied by several kids, and usually sat alone during lunch. He would be in relief everyday when his mom picked him up. And his day would just repeat itself over and over.

Around four years sense Allen had his eighteenth birthday, these storms started to happen. He figured, these are no normal thunderstorms, these are portal storms. they were extremely large, and they seemed dangerous from what he had heard. He blended in with the crowd, ignoring them. Eventually he became accustom to them. They seemed to not bother him at all. But then the war came. His mother and father came to live with him afterwards in his small apartment, they wanted to make sure he would stay safe. One day, the portal storms became more frequent, and more than one started to rage around everywhere. People boarded up their windows and their doors, hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

The war, the seven hour war. Allen and his family noticed soldiers marching down the street, through a crack in his boarded up window. He heard frequent shots. Him and his family simply laid back, and waited for it to end. After all of the noise, it simply went silent. After some time of him waiting, he peered back out. He saw very odd people in white gas-masks.. He did not know what they were, or where they had came from, but, he guessed, from the seven hour war. All of the citizens outside wore blue jumpsuits, and eventually, so did he. He spent his day sitting and walking around, to scared to talk to one of the odd people, now known as combines. Finally, when it came time, he crawled into bed and fell asleep, waiting for it to all happen again.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have never had a CCA character here.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Around three years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Sence I started CG, so around five weeks.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Around 5 - 6 weeks.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time.

5. In what country do you live?
The United States of America.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable RP experience was on my first ever RP server. Me and the other combines (cops) heard of drugs and other banned items inside of someones house. We came in a group, and blew down the door. It turned into an all out firefight. Our side lost, but it was the best time I had.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Allen Lionskie
CID: 64077
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour Dark brown
Eye Colour: brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 190 LBS
Mental Distinctions: Intelligent and fast
Mental Defects: Tends to start having his eyes wander off.
Mental Advantages: He is very resilent.
Notable Qualities: Listens, obeys, and respects the ones above him.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have never been detained.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to join the Combine Civil Authority because I have been trying to enforce the law, and I have had no impact. I have been pushed around, and I could do nothing about it for not having any proof. So I wish to have a higher stand, to make a difference, and change the lives of others.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Allen Lionskie hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 09:10:50 PM by Kom??Як »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Allen Lionskie's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 08:38:19 AM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Allen Lionskie
Citizen Identification Number: 64077

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING] Allen Lionskie's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 09:10:03 PM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: *********

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...