Author Topic: Gas station.  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gas station.
« on: May 12, 2013, 03:30:50 AM »
So, people seem to crash into the gas station a lot, make it so that when that happens, they explode and there is a thing that pops up for mayor.  Like, Fuel line has exploded, what will you do?
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gas station.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 10:11:20 AM »
Quite simply, no. If this was added think of how badly it would be abused. Loads of people would die, not to mention it could blow up people that have made mini passive rp markets around the area.

Just, no.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 04:51:52 PM »
Quite simply, no. If this was added think of how badly it would be abused. Loads of people would die, not to mention it could blow up people that have made mini passive rp markets around the area.

Just, no.
  Why would people have there shop right on the gas station in the first place?  Make a smaller explosion area.  And, if you think this can be abused, it should be a rule that if it is hit on purpose or without an rp reason, it is punishable.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 03:00:59 AM »
I still think if it was made against the rules it still should not be added.

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 12:35:27 PM »
I understand the realism in this but, like Karma said, it would be abused. Maybe if the car that hit it went on fire and so did the pump. Nothing went to the mayor so people cannot destroy the economy and firemen would be called. The it would promote better driving without hurting anyone but those at the specific pump hit and the bad driver who hit it who now has to get it repaired. Also, there should be barriers around the pumps on the corners.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 04:38:47 AM »
I am not Karma. Also I just don't think anything like this should be added, because I can still see people for no rp reason at all just driving into it even if it does just cause a small fire. There may be no fire fighters for one.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 08:16:31 AM »
I'm sorry, but the downsides on this overrules what it could bring on the good side.

People dying from explosions, minges driving in on purpose, no mayor to sort it out, no fire fighters to turn it off.

Even if we say that people will not drive in on purpose, you can never see when a lagspike might hit.

Denied.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal