Author Topic: Social Engineering Methods for Sale  (Read 7791 times)

Offline Cryte

• View Profile
    • Awards
Social Engineering Methods for Sale
« on: June 16, 2012, 12:28:42 PM »
Hello Catalyst Community. I am selling methods of Social Engineering, basically tutorials on how to get free hardware/accessories from companies such as Apple, Intel, Corsair, XFX, Samsung ect.

Each method has a different price but the higher the price, the higher the rewards you can gain from them.

Now before people begin posting about this thread,I have already gained permission to set this thread up from Kronic and this thread is allowed to stay up.

Now then, onto the methods. Some points people should know before purchasing a method.

1. Extra proof that the method works can be requested via PM and given.  (This being because the proof is linked to another website)
2. All payments are made over Paypal.
3. The method is given in an eBook, this will be done over Skype.
4. PM me or leave a reply for any questions you have on a method.
5. There are NO refunds given.

Corsair

Well, this is the Corsair Accessories Method. This one is for things like Fans, Front Panels, Side Panels, Headphones, RAM, etc, etc.
All from Corsair: One of the best, and most reliable brands out there.
The Method itself requires no Box, Biohazard, Review, or providing PoP, and can be done in minutes, depending on the time it takes for Corsair to respond.

Proof?
http://hfimage.net/images/xghz0bpi89z5w1c5opwl.png
http://hfimage.net/images/9vu4qypuryt5l16cyuq0.jpg (I did this Method twice)

Standard Pack:
The Accessories Method
Limited Support (Not available 24/7)

The Price for the Standard Pack, will be $18. For Full Support, it will cost $22. If you have any questions, feel free to Post below, or PM me.

Also, if you all didnt know, 20% of the Sales from each Pack will be going to Cancer Research UK. Why? Because I feel like it.

Intel

Using this Method, you can get Processor, Motherboards, SSD's, etc, etc. Pretty much ANYTHING from Intel.

To Buy it, the Price will be $35 PP. I also accept LR, the Price will be $30 LR. If you are interested in this, please Post below, or let me know via Private Message.

XFX

The Method itself is universal, and works with all XFX Products (GPU's, PSU's, etc). It does not require a Box, or Biohazard, which is what makes it unique, compared to other Methods.

I will say this though. This Method is NOT for people who are new to SE'ing. You should have a little experience before even considering this. You have been warned, as I dont want Scam Reports against me, just because you cant use the Method.

Proof:
http://hfimage.net/images/5fkr7b3gob11atzb4akt.jpg
A 2GB 6950 in my Gaming PC.

To Buy it, the Price will be $80 PP. I also accept LR, the Price will be $70 LR. If you are interested in this, please Post below, or let me know via Private Message.

More will be added when I have time.

If you are interested in a method that is not mentioned, PM me and I will see what I can do for you. If you are interested in buying a method, PM me. Any questions leave below.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:30:23 PM by Cryte »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Social Engineering Methods for Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 12:46:57 PM »
he had permission to make this before anyone deletes it again

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »
This is a really interesting thing to do.

Can you also get PSU's from Corsair? I need a new before I get a new GPU xD

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline Cryte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 01:08:19 PM »
This is a really interesting thing to do.

Can you also get PSU's from Corsair? I need a new before I get a new GPU xD

Yes and No.

Yes it can be done but No because that's not included in the method. With more work though and a bit more detail, its possible.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 10:47:18 AM »
he had permission to make this before anyone deletes it again
Yeah sorry about that, I didn't see the small part where he said he had your permission. :c
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 11:05:50 AM »
Mm... Can you use this method on other things? Or does it have to be these 3 specifically.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Cryte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 11:51:23 AM »
Mm... Can you use this method on other things? Or does it have to be these 3 specifically.

What do you mean? This isn't just one method, these are all different methods that get you different things.

We have methods for Corsair, Intel, XFX, Samsung, Amazon, ect. Newest methods to be released will be Razor and nVidia.

If you are interested in getting a certain product, PM me and I'll see if we have a method that relates to the product and can be obtained.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 11:52:29 AM »
is this only because hackforums locked their SE section

Offline Cryte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 11:55:25 AM »
is this only because hackforums locked their SE section

Nope. I never sold these on Hack Forums. I kinda just drift from forum to forum selling methods really.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 12:36:49 PM »
This is also kind of illegal...
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 12:38:01 PM »
It's not illegal, but it's not going to stand up if you get sued

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 12:48:38 PM »
It's not illegal, but it's not going to stand up if you get sued

Hmm.. I would of thought that doing that is illegal. Seems a bit unsafe to me by all means. I guess you have to give them a fake address, but how would you get the product. I tried this once before with Xbox and I did get a free controller, but they were VERY suspicious afterwards.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Cryte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 12:58:26 PM »
For those who believe this to be risky or illegal, I will verify a few things for you.

Companies never sue for this kind of thing as you are basically using loop holes and its not worth their time. The most a company ever does is stop emailing you.

Now, about it being illegal, its not. Like I said, its all loopholes in their support.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 11:36:32 AM »
For those who believe this to be risky or illegal, I will verify a few things for you.

Companies never sue for this kind of thing as you are basically using loop holes and its not worth their time. The most a company ever does is stop emailing you.

Now, about it being illegal, its not. Like I said, its all loopholes in their support.

Before Xbox caught on, I used to be able to scam them of controllers, two consoles, a couple 4000 MSP cards and some head set and misc items.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 08:33:56 PM »
I am a noob to to most hacking things, so can someone explain to me what this "method" is? Are you using a loophole to scam companies out of products, or is it something else?
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal