Author Topic: [DENIED] Arthas Max Tyrell's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Arthas Tyrell

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Arthas Max Tyrell's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 14, 2012, 11:15:46 PM »
Arthas Max Tyrell's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: GentleLadies

IC Character Name: Arthas Max Tyrell

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character Arthas Tyrell wishes to join the CCA because of several reasons the most important are as follows. He wishes to rise up into the ranks to cause all citizens to be protected, and all civilizations to be civil.

Arthas also made a deal with one of his friend in another city, Matthew O'Brian, that he would become a CCA to protect him, and his friends.

He was convinced by this, and by how the CCA works. He wishes to investigate the CCA's ranks, and become one of them.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Arthas is trustworthy, give him a task he would go to the end of the world to finish it.

Arthas is cunning, he can analyze a situation and find out the best way to get out of it.

Arthas is wise, he can make decisions by himself and discover their outcomes, and consequences.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
The CCA will expand my RP limits, from a few simple tasks to washing windows and benches, to command a battle, while refraining from metagaming, and powergaming.

My character expects the CCA to be a step stone to his objective of heading back to city 8, to find his friend and protect him. He also wishes to look into the mechanics of their technology.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
-Birth-
Arthas was born in Denver Colorado, as a whopping 8 pound baby.
-Childhood-
Arthas was a cunning child, always coming up with a way to impress his friends, and family. Wether it be developing an advanced prank that would befuddle an adult, or finish his homework on time for his parents.
When Arthas got into his teens, he found it what he wanted to do, once he got into highschool. He joined a class that would give him just enough to get into college by his senior year, and it was mechanics.
-University-
Once Arthas realized he wanted to be a technician, he decided that it was final, he would do whatever it takes to finish this. He went through 8 years, and earned a bachelors degree in Mechanics and Technology.
-Adulthood-
After getting out of college, Arthas had to find somewhere to plant his feet. He decided to head to Florida, due to the fact of the booming jobs of Mechanics durning the time, and he wanted the hot climate, instead of the cold Colorado mountains, where he was born. Once he got into Florida, thanks to his mother for the funding. He found Joe's mechanics, and began to work as a mechanic for cars, and moved into an apartment. A year later he met a girl named Alyx Summer, it was a friend of his who worked at the shop with him. They were friends for a couple months, but then they started dating, and they became happy together. One year later he moved into a house with his wife Alyx Summer
-7 hour war-
Arthas was driving home from work, listening to ColdPlays Paradise, when the radio shut off, and some strange language began to broadcast through his radio. He noticed a shadow pass over his car, and stepped outside to see a craft landing on the prairie next to him. Men in black uniforms, with white masks ran outside and told him to get on the ground. After being tied, he was ran over to the ship, and put in a black pod that restrained him. Soon after that he woke up in a cell with a blue uniform in the corner with the CID number of 31254.
An officer told him to put that on, and then to knock on the door when he was done.
-City 8-
Arthas spent a short time at City 8, but he met Matthew O'Brian a citizen making a lifely buisness selling UU-branded goods. He got to know Matthew, or Matt' as he called him. They became buisness partners, and split the profits. One day, Arthas was taken from his home, and put onto a train to City 45, he had no idea why, but he was taken.
-City 45-
Arthas arrived in City 45 alone, in the cold russian winter, he soon fashioned himself a hood, out of clothing that he found in P3. Awhile after that, a Zealot unit, tore it off him, and onto the ground. Arthas met a person, whom he can never remember the name of, and they went through the blackout together, in a generator room, with a guitar, a fire, and a cigar.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Two years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
One and a half years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I played for a month, left, then came back for a few days.

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable Rp experince is on Prototype servers. I was a special Shadow unit, I had just learned acrobatics for back flips, and easy parkour skills. I was sent out with my DvL to find out where the rebels were hidden, we spotted rebels heading into a warehouse, so we followed, but we were seen, so we directed cover fire to keep us safe, but my DvL was shot in the leg, so I had to protect us, and use my first-aid knowledge to heal him. I was then shot in the arm soon after, and we were both pinned on the roof, waiting for OTA reinforcements. Right as the rebels were about to drag us away, an OTA gunship came in and saved us. After a few days in the hospital I was flagged okay to roam around the nexus.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Arthas Max Tyrell
CID: 31254
Height: 6 feet, 3 inches.
Hair Colour Dirty Blonde.
Eye Colour: Ocean Blue.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 143 Lbs
Mental Distinctions: Cunning, Intelligent.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Allowing Arthas to examine a situation and find the correct outcome, causing the least damage to his friends.
Notable Qualities: Extremely Athletic.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have not been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Whenever they are distributed, yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
For the union, and my higher ranks.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to help all the citizens of city 48, and to learn about mechanics, so  I can understand how things work, and hopefully use technology to have drones die, instead of actual people.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Arthas Max Tyrell hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 01:08:25 AM by Mooch »
Characters:
-Arthas Tyrell: Neutral, more likely rebellious.

Alyx Summer: Surviving in the outlands.

-Jaden Raskul: Starving in P3

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Arthas Max Tyrell's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 01:08:06 AM »
UNIT: 101
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Arthas Max Tyrell
Citizen Identification Number: 31254

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| User does not meet required post count. Application does not meet requirements. Application questions 1 and 3 do not meet minimum standards. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.101
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 01:29:56 AM by Mooch »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal