Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Kyle Fendi's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1629 times)

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Kyle Fendi's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 18, 2012, 10:58:40 PM »
Kyle Fendi's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: || BBI || O || Joe

IC Character Name: Kyle Fendi

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character would like to join the Combine Civil Authority, to bring his abilities to good use, he is aiming towards the GRID force, and is very good with the latest technology. Kyle Fendi, knows that, being in the CCA means, better living standards, being regularly fed, and having respect from all citizens in the city. What mainly lead my character to join the CCA, is the improved living standards and respect from the citizens of the city. He's seen how people interact with a unit, and knows how they will act with him.

Kyle also, was beat up a few times by anti-citizens, and is constantly turned down by the Civil Workers Union. Kyle, usually being beaten badly by anti-citizens, wants to gain more strength, and be able to get revenge and kill, or badly hurt the people who hurt him. Further more, while he was bloody and hurt, a unit came to his aid and helped him through the pain, and helped seal the cut, making Kyle very appreciative of the CCA's duties. He knows that the CCA isn't just a bunch of people in suits, the Combine Civil Authority is the best, of the best, of the citizens.

Kyle is a very confident man, and keeps on trying no matter what happens to him. Even if he was turned down by the Civil Workers Union so many times, he kept on trying, and hopefully, maybe he can shoot bigger than the CWU, and join the CCA. Kyle is currently, observing the acts of a unit, and getting himself prepared for a crazy life.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character's traits would be loyal, respectful, and motivated. He is loyal to the Union, respectful to all the people who work for the Union, and is motivated to join the Union. He is currently prepared for anything, and has a very good mental state of mind.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
   I expect the Combine Civil Authority to be an learning experience for me and my character. Although I am not new to Catalyst Gaming, I still would like to join the CCA to settle in, and better my role playing abilities in Catalyst Gaming. For my character, it would be more of an achievement, the flashy uniform, 10 inch stun stick, being more intelligent and being superior. He is a little cocky, and because of his confidence, he will stop at nothing to make it to the Combine Civil Authority. He hasn't really killed anyone, nor hurt anyone seriously, but he is prepared to do so, if that is what it takes to join the CCA.

Also, I would like it to be an enjoyable experience and get a chance to know more about the people who play on Catalyst Gaming, I really love Catalyst Gaming, and to show my dedication, I donated for Gold VIP, to help the server financially. Catalyst is even fun being a citizen! So, I expect the CCA to be way funner

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
   Kyle Fendi, managed his own computer fixing door to door company at fifteen, and started to really love the business. By the time he was twenty one, he started his own computer repair company called, Fix It.inc. It was a successful company, and Kyle ended up living in New York city, and opening an office there. Being at the age of twenty nine, Kyle realized in eight years, he has made almost 5 million dollars! He began to live greatly, and enjoy most of his free time, at the beach, observing the way of waves, laying in the sand, and taking a little jog around the area. When Kyle was Twenty Nine and a half, the portal surges, or portal storms, occurred, and weird creatures ran around everywhere! Kyle hid under sand, watching men in suits with awkward weapons, shooting dark energy, at alien creatures! He then jumped out of the sand and escaped the seen with a mental image of the Combine, and the Vortigaunt.

Kyle, seeing destruction in the town, knew that they would need their computers, and technological products to be fixed, and for new ones to be installed so people, can continue on with their lives properly. Kyle made three million dollars in two years after than, and then on the third year, the seven hour war occurred, leaving Kyle hiding in a pit. On the Sixteenth hour, he saw the awkward men again, raising their rifles and saying, “Ha-ha, this boy is going to the fields.” Kyle not exactly knowing what the fields were, felt some relief, but when he arrived, he thought he was in hell. Kyle did the work that was forced upon him for three hard years, until he was sent to City Eight, and became almost speechless. He never really talked to anyone, because he was afraid they would be like the “Combine” and hurt and enslave him. After settling in City Eight, Kyle met some people, became friends with them, and enjoyed his life in City Eight having nice chats.

Kyle, thought the water he was given a night after was a gift for being loyal, it turned out they were drugging him with breens water, so he would forget about the hard journey to City Eighteen! Kyle arriving with his bags at City Eighteen, was not nervous, and cleaned the streets, became a loyalist, and met even more people than he did in City Eight! But, just like in every city he was, he had to be transported over and over again, City to City.

Kyle, is now in City 45, and still does the same loyalist activities, he did in City eighteen, he is getting stronger, gaining more tokens from rations, and is eating all Union processed meals, now that he can afford them. He now has eleven loyalist points and is extremely happy

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, but I really would like to have one :)

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I would say 2 years, and three months.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 year and about, five months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Five months, I love it.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Time Zone.

5. In what country do you live?
The United States of America

6. How old are you?
13 ( But, atleast I am mature enough to admit my age)

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable roleplay experience, was being an Over Watch on Endless Earth Gaming, the weapon fights were fierce, and I learned how to roleplay greatly there. The best shooting roleplay I've done on my Over watch is:
* Veran120 Contacts his AR2 with biosignals, and sets it to the function "shoot" instantly after the signal is sent, the weapon fires hitting the male target he was aiming for, he chuckles- and drags the citizen away.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I memorize a lot.

IC Section

Full Name: Kyle Fendi
CID: 44008
Height: Six Foot Two (6'2)
Hair Colour Brown.
Eye Colour: Brown.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: One Hundred Sixty Pounds (160lbs)
Mental Distinctions: Extremely intelligent, and familiar in the fields of technology
Mental Defects: None really out of the ordinary, some anger flashes.
Mental Advantages: Superior Intelligence.
Notable Qualities: Can fix anything!

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I recall, my character being detained for, "lying", when really, he didn't lie, but he dealt with it and went through with it.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, thats the only food source, that I get.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I will shed blood.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I will take full consequences

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Of course I will, I already am.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to join the Combine CIvil Authority to help keep order in the City, and help the production of Union Scanners, I specilize in technology, and think my uses would be fixing technology, and hacking into anti-citizen radio frequencies.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Kyle Fendi hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:33:39 PM by Krisrules »

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kyle Fendi's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 12:36:29 PM »
UNIT: 58466
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Sectorial Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Kyle Fendi
Citizen Identification Number: 44008

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.C45.SeC.58466
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING] Kyle Fendi's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 11:33:20 PM »
UNIT: 56275
DIVISION: UNIVERSAL UNION