Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Chase Michael King.'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 994 times)

Offline Ace

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Chase Michael King.'s Civil Authority Application
« on: January 14, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »
Chase Michael King.'s Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: MK-Prodigy

IC Character Name: Chase Michael King.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
     Chase King has been loyal to the Combine during his time in the cities. That loyalty was developed from fear. How could you not fear a power that has the ability to take over a planet in mere hours. So I guess the real reason why Chase wishes to join the CCA is because he fears them.
     Chase realizes it would probably be much easier just to join the rebels. But the easiest choice isn't always the smartest. With each new citizen deciding to rebel against the CCA the rebellion grows stronger, but they will never be as strong as the Combine.. Only a fool would go up against the power of the Combine.
     Fear, power, and loyalty. These are the reasons why Chase wishes to join the ranks of the CCA. Chase would never go up against the forces of the Combine. Every fiber of Chases body and mind is loyal to the Combine.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character has a sense of humor, but doesn't let it get in the way of his work. He knows the difference between right and wrong. My character doesn't like to see others in pain. Even though my character cares about others, he won't hesitate to step up when justice needs to be delivered. My character is also obsessed with bananas.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
    I wish to join the CCA to expand my RP experiences. I have been HL2 roleplaying for a long time, but I have never been a part of the CCA. I am willing to take the time to learn everything I can to become a part of the CCA. I have a lot of RP experience as a citizen of the HL2 universe, and I wish to try new things.
    I believe I will be a good fit for the CCA. My character is a loyalist with every fiber of his being. My character is very kind at heart and wishes to help people. Most of the CCA enjoy seeing the citizens of the city suffer. My character wishes to help the citizens, while also maintaining a civilized environment and bringing justice to those who deserve it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
     Chase King was born unexpectedly on March 30, 1989 in an English pub The Anchor. Chase's father who had previously run his own bar purchased the pub from the owner in order to preserve the memory of his only son's birth. Chase's mother worked in the pub along side his father. Chase spent his entire life in the very pub he was born in. The Anchor was his home. The smell of fresh brew and beer nuts is a smell Chase would never forget.
     When Chase turned 13 his father decided to start teaching him everything he knew about how to run a pub and brewing the alcohol they served. Chase had the same routine every day. After school Chase would come home to the bar and continue learning from his father. Most kids would complain if they had to come home after school just to do more learning, but Chase loved it.
     On Chase's 22nd birthday he decided that after spending his entire life at The Anchor that he wanted to use all the money he saved up during his years and see more of the world. Chase's love for that pub was almost as strong as the love he felt for his own parents, he would never forget it. As hard as it was to say goodbye to his parents and his home, Chase knew he couldn't die without seeing the rest of what the world had to offer. After his goodbyes, Chase boarded the first ship to America.
     Chase first stop in his journey was New York City. As Chase stepped off the boat he closed his eyes and took a deep breath of the new fresh air. Suddenly Chase's eyes were forced open to the cracking sound of thunder. Bright blue gaps of light started to appear in the air. Screams of terror everywhere as alien lifeforms appeared. Chase came to America for new freedom, but instead got exactly the opposite.
     Chase had found himself in the middle of The Seven Hour War. Skipping ahead Chase was moved into City 18. Eventually Chase gained the knowledge of what happened. The Earth was taken over by an vastly powerful force known as the Combine. All Chase had known his whole life was that small pub he was born in. The fear Chase was feeling towards this powerful force known as the Combine was unimaginable. 
     As with every powerful force there are always weaker forces that rebel. Self appointed citizens calling themselves The Rebellion decided that they would try to take back their freedom. After one of these attempts City 18 was deemed no longer inhabitable for the time being. Chase was moved to City 45. Seeing how these rebels were no match for the Combine, Chase decided he would turn his fear into  pure loyalty. Chase now hopes to join the ranks of the CCA in order to protect the citizens of City 45.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 2 or 3 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 or 3 years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I've been registered since August 8th 2011.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central Standard.

5. In what country do you live?
America.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I use to RP on the Taco&Banana serious HL2 RP servers. The admins had antlions break into the city. Myself and other citizens were trapped in the subway with the antlions. I hid myself in a wooden box. An antlion had come right up and almost sniffed me out. The rebels of the server decided the antlions were a perfect distraction to start their rebellion. A battle started between both forces along with the antlion problems. After the battle we were moved to City 45.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Chase Michael King.
CID: 24198
Height: 5'10"
Hair Colour Dark brown.
Eye Colour: Hazel.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 170 lbs.
Mental Distinctions: Very Kind.
Mental Defects: Obsessed with bananas.
Mental Advantages: Knows the difference between right and wrong.
Notable Qualities: Very kind, sense of humor.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes!

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes!

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
OOC - ( I want to open my RP experience.)

IC - ( I want to be a part of something greater. I want to help the people of the city, and keep them safe.)

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Chase Michael King. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:55:24 PM by Veran120 »

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chase Michael King.'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 06:58:11 PM »
UNIT: 58466
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Sectorial Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Chase Michael King
Citizen Identification Number: 24198

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| RCT.918 ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.C45.SeC.58466
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:58:50 PM by Veran120 »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal