Author Topic: BOUGHT A NEW COLOR AND NOW MY CAR IS INVISIBLE  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Mxracer

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BOUGHT A NEW COLOR AND NOW MY CAR IS INVISIBLE
« on: April 24, 2013, 03:38:58 PM »
I was at car dealer and i bought a volkswagen with all my money and bought a paintjob that i got money from my friend and it made my car invisible the paint job was black.  :'(

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BOUGHT A NEW COLOR AND NOW MY CAR IS INVISIBLE
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 03:59:17 PM »
Moved this to OCRP2 Bug Reports. I can confirm that his car is invisible.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 06:58:43 PM »
Same problem was with most colors for the corvette. And instead of fixing the problem, craphead removed the colors leaving only 3 working... That is dumb and this should be fixed for all cars pls.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 07:22:32 PM »
Same problem was with most colors for the corvette. And instead of fixing the problem, craphead removed the colors leaving only 3 working... That is dumb and this should be fixed for all cars pls.

Please don't assume I'm dumb and just remove the models. You remember that player models broke because they were badly hexed and ported? Yeah. Same issue here. Afaik I am not a modeler, and they are removed for a reason. There are literally a new model for 3 colors, then a new model for the next 3. There's a reason I remove them, and not because I'm "dumb".
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 07:30:56 PM »

Please don't assume I'm dumb and just remove the models. You remember that player models broke because they were badly hexed and ported? Yeah. Same issue here. Afaik I am not a modeler, and they are removed for a reason. There are literally a new model for 3 colors, then a new model for the next 3. There's a reason I remove them, and not because I'm "dumb".
He didn't call you dumb. He called the decision you made dumb, and I agree. There most likely is a way to fix this issue.
Live free or die

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 04:22:17 AM »
Theres no point blaming craphead for an issue he can't solve right now. If it wasn't for him in the first place we wouldn't have this gamemode, I know there was no beta but problems will always arise out of the woodwork anyway, I really doubt he would just ignore the issue.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 05:00:01 AM »

I'm sorry if you took offense to my comment.
I was just pretty sad when there were only 3 colors available for the corvette and possibly other cars.
I know it's not your fault that it broke. I just wish you could fix it... Somehow...
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Rudolph the Master Blaster

• me and smt
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 07:21:07 AM »
I'd like to think the victim (MxRacer) was atleast refunded or given a small boost of cash for the bug unless anyone else got it

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 10:36:46 AM »
I'd like to think the victim (MxRacer) was atleast refunded or given a small boost of cash for the bug unless anyone else got it

Of course! I will remove the broken models, reset his color on the car, and refund him the money so he can purchase a new color.

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 10:28:19 AM »
Fixed the issue. No point in refunding seeing as he has been permanently banned by RoflWaffle.

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal