Author Topic: Nick Altonio, 2016 dream.  (Read 1849 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Nick Altonio, 2016 dream.
« on: July 11, 2011, 12:15:24 AM »
 The combine have lost... We have won. The supression field has been bypassed as people start repopulating the earth. I grab ahold of my Spas-12 and yank it in the air, notifying a victory pose. I screamed "Fuckin' freedom!" I was reliefed, my team of mercs have finally made it through this bullshit but we will never forget the ones who sacrificed thereselves to resist over the combine.

I wake up in dispear. I look around the place and notice the fan rotating around the ceiling. I rubbed my eyes and said "Must've been that Dr. Breen givin' me dreams again..." I hop out of bed and look out the window, I see a scanner staring at me but then it flashs a white glow. I knew it flashed a picture at me, I used my hands to block the light from shining into my eyes. Whispering with small pain "Fuck..."

I walk outside my apartment and check my mailbox, nothing but abandoned notes from the pre-war. I throw them all over the floor, seeming to step over them. I don't give a fuck if the combine see this shit over the floor or not. This world doesn't run on papers or commands ya' know, it runs on people.

Opening the doors, I notice that the dispatch comes on, it echoes three chimes. I hesitate "It must be that dipshit administrator of the city..." I don't listen to it at all as I make my way to D2... "Life is hard and you have to keep it that way..."

Its 2016. This is the combines world now. I can't do anything but watch in disbelief...

« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 03:53:53 PM by The Mysterious Stranger »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nick Altonio, 2016 dream.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 01:52:56 AM »
// Its 2016 in game. Just FYI.

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 09:16:45 AM »
// And the second war happens in 2020...
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 12:15:41 PM »

Thats only in city17.

Offline Highdef

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 05:44:50 PM »

Thats only in city17.

Who said it took place only in City 17?

Offline SCG-CUREDMYCANCER | Russia

• Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 07:59:23 PM »
^ True. Gordon Freeman was such a badass, to have destroyed ONE Citadel, there is a 110% chance of all other places knowing about.

Offline Highdef

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 08:17:39 PM »
Also gonna add that the citadel in City 17 was the main one on Earth. If the rebellion in HL2 only happened in City 17, then there would have been no reason for the Combine to hurriedly open a super portal to contact the over world, right? All of the Combine forces being in panic mode suggests that the rebellion spreads to a hell of a lot more places than just City 17.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal