Author Topic: <::||CCA.C45.JURY-05.187's Private Logs||::>  (Read 851 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||CCA.C45.JURY-05.187's Private Logs||::>
« on: April 30, 2012, 12:57:16 AM »
UNIT: 187
DIVISION: JURY
CLEARANCE: 05

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: <::||187 LOG 1||::>

<::|| Logs weren't as important to me as a usual citizen in the past, but as being a unit now, i suggest when being recongized at the High command room i shall have logs to reconnect things and have the current HC conversation go on... In other words i think i should write things down as private logs to provide evidence if something wrong happens. It always useful to look past at memories, but memories can be turned into gold when trouble comes a long way. Without further a due let me write down today...

As i patrol outside, still awaiting my training. Which by the way I do not like the waiting time for this training, I experienced conversational links with the commander on the radio and having responses is like waiting for a glacier to fall... No offense but i like it when i get responses because then i know i have a person's full attention. So i decide to patrol as usual as i catch a citizen jumping over bars and running, i approach him and detain him with the regular Malcompliance re-education. As i put the citizen in his cell, the Synth Hunter, or whatever it is walks into his cell... Unbelievable. The citizen wasn't as scared as i was and to be honest i couldn't tell if it was a living organism or not. It was making noises and just sitting there, so strange for it to be where i was... So anyways, his two cycles are over and i let him out of his cell, untie and let him free... I patrol some more. The hunter seems a little dangerous and suspicious, but the CCA are never suspicious to units of they're own kind. Call it a day, go 10-7... Hopefully i don't have nightmares about that Synth unit...  ||::>

Saving File As: 187 LOG 1
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <::||CCA.C45.JURY-05.187||::>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal