Author Topic: Caleb Nightwit's Authorization Application  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Caleb Nightwit's Authorization Application
« on: December 29, 2011, 11:58:09 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: DarkMoonJak
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 2 Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 1 1/2 Years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Eagles Leader

IC Radio explanation:"The Eagles are a group of resistance that primarily run a radio station in
the Cliffside Bunker called Out Lands Radio, most members are scouts for the radio station,
others are technicians, or guards. The radio station provides the population of the Outlands
tuned in with warnings of possible threats, advertisements, and trade deals, they buy and
sell radio equipment to people passing by, they are friendly unless agitated. The radio station
is hosted by "The Eagle" (Posser Dean), the main leader is Caleb Nightwit, the scout
commander is Tacoma Blackfoot. We provide the Outlands with threat, and wealth, this is
Caleb Nightwit signing out, goodbye."

Name: Caleb Nightwit
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Three men walk into the abandoned office complex.
The three men are named Caleb Nightwit, Tacoma Blackfoot, and Posser Dean.
"Nice for the station, what do you think, Caleb?" asked Posser
"It'd be nice if there weren't this giant hole on the 3rd floor." replied Caleb.
"I agree with Caleb, I say we find a new location." added Tacoma.
"It's the only place with a high enough roof to place an antennae." said Posser angrily.
"We can have a low antennae, this place is out of the question." said Caleb.
"Fine, but where are we going to go, Caleb?" asked Posser.
"Maybe we should search around." answered Caleb.
Caleb and his gang search around until they reach the end of a tunnel. Caleb turns to his left and sees a bunker on the side of a cliff leading into the canals.
"That." Caleb says pointing to the bunker.
"That?" asked Posser.
"Yeah, we'll get a few others to help make this place into the station."
"Look over there!" Tacoma yelled pointing to the road
7 men all carrying some kind of weapon, from pipes to MP7s strode across the pathway to us
"You guys new 'round here?" a man asked.
"Yeah.." replied Caleb casually.
"Need any help?"
"We need to go get some supplies."
"What kind of supplies?"
"A large antennae of some sort"
"A power line maybe?"
"You help us cut it down?"
"Sure, you guys just gotta get those wires down, so we don't knock over any others."
"Right."
Caleb, his gang, and the 7 men walked over to the power line.
"Posser, you shoot those wires down?" asked Caleb.
"Got it." replied Posser.
Posser took a shot at the first wire, the bullet missed and set into a rock cliff wall, the second shot snapped the 1st wire, after about a clip we had the wires down.
"Alright, lets all cut this down and carry it back up."
The men swung at the bottom of the pole with makeshift axes and crowbars for what seemed like a few hours, but in reality was 10 minutes. The pole fell down with a loud thud. The men grabbed it and hauled it on top of the bunker, they took a few hours wiring the radios and computer equipment to it.
"We're finally done." said Tacoma
"Yeah." said Caleb
"We vote on a name now?" asked Posser
"You're the eagle, why not the eagles?" replied Tacoma
"Yeah, that sounds nice." said Caleb finally.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
As a certified leader of a resistance I will be recognized as a higher authority when it comes to affairs with smaller or unofficial resistance groups (?).

Due to being an official resistance groups, member rate increase?

Defects
Due to being a larger resistance group, the OTA will target us more frequently as our base wont be much of a secret

Smaller aggressive resistance groups may target and raid us.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Become a help to the outlands by warning about approaching OTA with more scouts, and increase roleplay with the increased members and OTA activity around the area.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Steam Name: Great old Fellow
IC Name: Posser Dean

Steam Name: sky2oo7
IC Name: Tacoma Blackfoot

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Edits will be posted here if necessary.
Edit 1: Spelled Tacoma wrong in some places
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:01:21 AM by ^5DarkMo^9onJak »
Characters:

Mar 'Chem' Nightwit - The Chemist.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Caleb Nightwit's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 01:22:13 AM »
Warn me here but half your group is minges. I've seen three of them break into my jeep with no rp. lol run around and such and dont rp their actions. Also you have a radio station with no auth. Its fine to have a radio but if you build a radio tower that needs an auth. Going on I saw what is in your base, a shit ton of radios. How did you obtain these incly? You can have v flag but you cant spawn the items without rp. Get a auth and get the minges out of your group and dont assspawn shit.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 01:38:10 AM »
Warn me here but half your group is minges. I've seen three of them break into my jeep with no rp. lol run around and such and dont rp their actions. Also you have a radio station with no auth. Its fine to have a radio but if you build a radio tower that needs an auth. Going on I saw what is in your base, a shit ton of radios. How did you obtain these incly? You can have v flag but you cant spawn the items without rp. Get a auth and get the minges out of your group and dont assspawn shit.

First, the minges, were they  members of my group? I only recruited 2 members yesterday, others recruited the other people, and its your fault for leaving your jeep unprotected.

Second, the radios, the only ones I had bought were the 2 on the tables, the broadcast radio, and the scout radio, the other 3 were put in the cabinet, the others I have no clue as how they got there.

Third. I only spent time in the base during the start of the eagles, when it was me, tacoma, and posser. The others furnished the place, the tables, and radio tower were mine, all the others were them. I added the computer equipment in the application because it had been there in the number of times I had gone in there. The only time after we had members I had gone in there, was to go afk protected int he safety of my locked doors and technicians/guards in there.

Fourth. Radio towers need auth? I thought auth was for CHARACTERS.

Fifth. You don't need to rp every step you take, you only rp the actions that happen such as /me abruptly stops and listens for the noise again

Sixth. There is no sixth, I made you look.
Characters:

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 10:04:36 AM »
 A radio station in the Outlands? You gotta' be kidding me. The Universal Union destory things that are useful to the human race. Examples such as radio towers, vehicles (notice how the HL2 Vehicles tab has destroyed vehicles) and they even cut off the reproduction system so no one could produce more humans. There are many examples of what the UU destroyed. Sorry buddy but I am out on this one.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 11:11:24 AM »
How long has this group been together? It must be determined if it is "established" or not. I'm leaning on the side of not, though.
o7

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 11:21:29 AM »
Again yankee if you wanna warn me its fine. They been around for a week and thats about it. Your group would be fine if you could get the minges out.

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 12:12:55 PM »
A radio station in the Outlands? You gotta' be kidding me. The Universal Union destory things that are useful to the human race. Examples such as radio towers, vehicles (notice how the HL2 Vehicles tab has destroyed vehicles) and they even cut off the reproduction system so no one could produce more humans. There are many examples of what the UU destroyed. Sorry buddy but I am out on this one.

Did you not read my backstory?
This is not a legitimate radio tower, it is a bunker with a cut down power line on top with the radios being wired to it.
Characters:

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »
Still needs an auth.

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 01:23:56 AM »
This is turning into an argument instead of a auth app. Stop fighting and wait for an approval or disapproval.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 04:31:55 AM »
Caleb is now dead as i've been told and seen in server.
what

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 07:43:41 AM »
Checked and confirmed the character is dead, also the entire application didn't convince me that it should be made official, so I would have denied it anyway.

Locked.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:19:31 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal