Author Topic: 'Whisper'.'s Authorization Application  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
'Whisper'.'s Authorization Application
« on: April 19, 2012, 05:44:14 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Infiltrator
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Six years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Five years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
- Ability to be stealthy.
- Ability to kill stealthly and not be caught, with various weaponary.
- Ability to fall from high obstacles.
- Ability to go over various obstacles.
- Ability to walk, or run without being caught.
- The ability to do advanced parkours.
- Ability to hold some pain.

Name: 'Whisper'.
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
 During her ages of growing up in her childhood, she wanted to have the freedom of being prepared for the future, by trying to run fast, with strong agility. When she turned twelve, she jumped off the shed to practice her ability to land, and still be in a okay-form. She was doing this to make strengthen up her brittle bones, and in advance, make the muscles in her legs sustain this damage caused by her jumping. She sooner went to a little more higher obstacles, higher then the shed. Her legs were prepared, which allowed her to jump higher. During her practising, she broke a few bones, maybe a couple or three, but she recovered easily from this, and stood on her feet again.

When she grown up to a healthy teenager, aged seventeen. She could run from almost anything, the practising from her childhood ages prep'd her to jump over many, dangerous obstacles. By her feet being broken, and her hands cut from fences, and the landing on her body, made her slightly immune to pain, which sooner within her journey of growth, her pain kicked in a few times, she has to rest during these moments. Her legs ached from the jumping, running and the landing, but she done good. As she practiced each day to reach her goal, her grown legs got more and more use each trial. Soon, her legs would be able to sustain the harmful obstacles, and to be prepared.

Sooner, one year after her seventeen year old age. She could do backflips, frontflips, and other parkours. She could dodge almost every attack that people thrown at her, not much injuries happened in her legs, because of the practising she's done. Her legs were immune to almost everything, like her legs were a pair of tanks. She broke a few bones, and this highered the pain in her nerves to react more slowly, this helped her if she had one of her limbs damaged, or if her body was cut a few times. This strange phenomenon was weird, and awkward as it seemed, she was prepared for everything.

She now turned twenty. The Seven Hour War started, the flying debris, and incoming shrapnel was pretty easy to dodge, but they were just to fast, one of the shrapnel cut her arm, but her nerves never reacted as much, the glands stopped this pain for a very long time, until it was healed, and that's where it is really painful for her to withstand. As soon as she was sent to the city, the malnourishment wasn't really affecting her body, in any changes or form. As if it was a sort of difference to being compared to other citizens. She became a much tougher person, still keeping her practices in shape. Then, one year later, she went to the Outlands, the terrain was different, nothing was so blocky compared to the city. This is where she stays.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
- Stealth

Defects
The defects will cause her to be fatigue much more then the average person, resting has to be clocked. Jumping, running will higher the fatigue, causing her to be exhausted longer. Being immune to pain partically will damage her more deadlier then the average and basic human being. The muscles working too hard, it will slow her down.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
 I plan to use these to cause Passive and Action roleplay to not only me but those around me. This will make my character more prone to survival, and will increase the chances of living longer in the Outlands.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No one else.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
N/A
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:37:43 PM by Infiltrator »

Offline Kit Kat

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Whisper'.'s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 08:27:21 PM »
This marks the two words- Over Powered- Precisely, i vote no, even if my opinion doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure nobody who developed their lives living casually in a city, would be able to do all of those things, maybe one of those would be acceptable, or even two, but seriously. Over Powered

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 08:32:35 PM »
Reminds me of a certain server that had female OTA Ninja assassins that had the powers of Chuck Norris and Raptor Jesus combined.
No offense, but the ability to be stealthy and to kill steathily, those two are something you have to be OOCly knowledgable about, and roleplay extremely well, but if you ARE roleplaying it extremely well, you don't need to be making an auth app to be doing it, so long as you know your limits.

As for Parkour, tucking and rolling, everything else: Nope. You're malnourished, and definantly not a ninja or trained martial artist, and in the outlands something like this wouldn't be very realistic at all, and the whole skillset it self would be frankly over-powered.

-Also, pain resistance depends on the extent of it. Some normal people have a higher threshold for pain level, and that's fine.

Saying your partially immune to pain? Hell no.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:35:06 PM by Sheo »

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 08:36:32 PM »
Reminds me of a certain server that had female OTA Ninja assassins that had the powers of Chuck Norris and Raptor Jesus combined.
No offense, but the ability to be stealthy and to kill steathily, those two are something you have to be OOCly knowledgable about, and roleplay extremely well, but if you ARE roleplaying it extremely well, you don't need to be making an auth app to be doing it, so long as you know your limits.

As for Parkour, tucking and rolling, everything else: Nope. You're malnourished, and definantly not a ninja or trained martial artist, and in the outlands something like this wouldn't be very realistic at all, and the whole skillset it self would be frankly over-powered.

-Also, pain resistance depends on the extent of it. Some normal people have a higher threshold for pain level, and that's fine.

Saying your partially immune to pain? Hell no.

I kind of fucked it up, so cut me so slack? Besides, I'm changing it now, seems way to much.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 08:43:40 PM »
I don't post on Authorization applications to cut people down, I post to give feedback and get my opinion out on the matter. I think it's great that you're reworking it, good on you. What I said is nothing personal against you at all. Although I do have a slight grudge since 'Whisper' was the nickname of my stalker in Metro 2033 roleplay, and my loner in STALKER roleplay x3

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 09:09:13 PM »
I don't know about this really, so I'll wait for some other administrator's opinions on this. Right now, the only problem I have this myself is the ninja-stealth-assassinxd feeling this brings. Also, Sheo had some points. Anyways, as I said earlier I'll wait for administrator's opinions.

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 09:52:34 PM »
If I get denied. I'll try to make a more confident one, better then this one. I mean, this one has too much abilities. It's my first authorization, so yeah. And basically. It's a try. I guess I gave it too much abilities, huh?

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 01:55:11 AM »
Most of the authorisations you've mentioned are things that anyone is capable of. Are you looking for some sort of proficiency in these things or just the 'ability' to do these things?

On a separate note, your backstory mentioned nothing of being sneaky. Additionally, you've written that she "could dodge almost every attack that people thrown at her, not much injuries happened in her legs, because of the practising she's done." This sentence doesn't make sense and it appears slightly overpowered.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:51:47 AM by OzJackal »

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 11:00:59 AM »
Sorry for getting involved if I am not meant to but there does not really seem to be any defects here. And the amount of authorizations you are applying for would basically make you invisible.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 03:03:13 PM »
If I get denied, I won't worry about it, I seem to have put too much abilities in this authorization, and never took any time on it. It's about a 90% chance out of 10% to get this application denied. 10% possibly in acceptance.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 03:39:01 AM »
Denied.

Needs more effort and explanation.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal