Author Topic: Andrew Marsden's Authorization Application  (Read 1478 times)

Offline KoolKidKarl2k8

• View Profile
    • Awards
Andrew Marsden's Authorization Application
« on: April 18, 2012, 05:23:14 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: [F2B] KoolKidKarl2k8
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): If I could take an estimate, probably 4 years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: I started a few years ago when I first got GMod, but I have been on and off. I think I have put considerable time into roleplaying.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
I am asking to apply for hand to hand combat usage.

Name: Andrew Marsden
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
(written in 3rd person)

After joining the resistance, Sven Erikkson decided to train Andrew Marsden basic hand-to-hand moves to defend himself with. Andrew eagerly accepted his offer and Sven began to train Andrew to defend himself. He taught him how to ambush, counter-attack and throw punches. After a few sparring sessions and a lot of demonstrations, Andrew had finally learned how to fight in hand-to-hand combat.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Use of hand-to-hand combat.

Defects
-None that I can think of.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to use them to defend myself, as my creed dictates that I must not harm a person unless it is neccisary or in selfe defense. I will not use them to my advantage and/or OOCly or just random mingeing.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))

Which server does this apply for?
Both

Extra Notes (optional):
Sven asked me to do this. So any questions should be brought up with him.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Andrew Marsden's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 05:51:20 PM »
The application lacks detail and looks to be made in 10 minutes.. -support
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 06:00:09 PM »
There are many defects that can arise from being known as a hand-to-hand combatant, ranging from being targetted to developing either beneficial or non-beneficial callaces.

It states to write a DETAILED Backstory, that is usually two paragraphs, not 2-3 lines.

DENIED

Offline KoolKidKarl2k8

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 06:59:15 PM »
Am I allowed to re-apply?

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 07:26:24 PM »
I would think you are, but really put some thought, time, and effort into it.

Being authorized for ANYTHING beneficial in combat RP/combat situations is literally one of the hardest things you can attempt to be authorized for. Aiming for such a thing, you should be trying to show what the best you are capable of in your application. If you want examples of authorizations that have been accepted for such things, there are a few in the accepted section, mine included for examples of how hard it can be.

Also, it will not be instantly accepted, especially being the fact that you're new to the community, not that many people will know the extent of your abilities as a roleplayer. Your application, in that case will be the de facto method of which they will judge you, and also your first impression upon them.

Bear that in mind before you reapply.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal