Author Topic: 'Beans''s Authorization Application  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
'Beans''s Authorization Application
« on: February 26, 2012, 03:38:21 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: bowser93
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3-4 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2.5 Years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
The Ep2 Jalopy (I know it says I cannot apply for vehicles, but I've been working on the car since around when the map changed, so I am taking a shot anyways since I've been working since before the rules changed.)

Name: 'Beans'
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Here is the RP I did, if it is needed, I can write an actual IC backstory.

After years of living in a bayou (From birth to late teen years) Beans and Beef can kind of stay under water for a little bit longer than most- just a note.
** George 'Beans' Wilson takes a deep breath, and dives in with a shovel, digging the gravel out from around the wheels, freeing them
** George 'Beans' Wilson goes back underwater after some heavy breathing, and pulls at the frame, moving it inch by inch
** After hours of tugging, pushing, and coming up to breathe, it is ashore
** Janey Johnson tosses him old belt
** George 'Beans' Wilson wraps the belt into place
** Janey Johnson takes out battery make a "Ugh!" sound placing it on ground
-Janey had an old car battery with her, so we used that.
** George 'Beans' Wilson puts it in place where the old battery used to be.
** George 'Beans' Wilson grabs the wire leading from the battery, and plugs it into the engine in the appropriate slot
** George 'Beans' Wilson plants one foot on the bumper of the truck, and one on the door of it, and pulls with all his strength
** Because it is weak and old, the rim gives easy, and the tire pops off
** George 'Beans' Wilson pushes the tire onto the wheel, kicking it a few times to make sure it's in place
-At this point is where my arm is gone.
** Needles Kane grabs at the tools and goes to work on the engine, sliding under the hood and checking on all the parts, at how they are fitted
** Needles Kane looks over the Car's missing hood into the engine, inspecting it for a moment and assessing the damage
** Needles Kane grabs the tools and starts working first by fixing the major issues, the parts of the engine that won't move or that are-
** entirely disconected from the rest, making sure everything is now connected and in the main engine itself
** Needles Kane cleans it up a little before moving onto the other major parts of the engine, fixing up details and making sure-
** Needles Kane - Everything is in working condition and not about to make the engine go boom

** Needles Kane goes in the engine once more, looking at it detainedly and using the tools to check "T-Thank god, Sparkplug's there.”
** Needles Kane tests it and gets a mild shock, “Sh-Shit! It’s in working condition too!”
** Needles Kane opens up parts of the engine and takes out some, cleaning it up and looking at them detainedly
** it seems that while the parts are mostly intact, the canals for the pistons and what not are filled with musk and algae
** Needles Kane looks down at the parts he's left in the floor, they seem dirty, muddy, but Still functional
** Needles Kane starts to clean up the engine's tubes where the pistons would normally go, making sure it's not obstructed
** Needles Kane uses the bloodied shirt to clean up the harder to reach internal parts, clearing where the piston rings would go up
** Needles Kane this is to make sure the pistons actually move properly and transfer the kinetic energy they should back to the wheels
** 'Beans' pries off some of the cover surrounded the steering wheel
** 'Beans' follows the pipe-like contraption leading from the steering wheel, to the origin of the steering
** [|Male|6'1|Dirty|Blood...] puts the car in reverse, smoke shoots back aswell as the car. It smashes into the engine.
** The front took most of the hit, though the engine is loose, and the front frame bent
** 'Beans' follows the railing to a loose end, bashing on it with the flat end of the axe until it falls off loose
** 'Beans' grabs a wrench, fitting the bolts holding the grill and bumper up to the frame of the car
** 'Beans' unscrews the bolts, letting them fall off, he then does the top bolts, and the bent part of the front frame falls off
** 'Beans' fits the pipe-like railing through a hole, and into the cuff, screwing the cuff back on
** 'Beans' fits the back end into the hole on the rollbar, tightening it into place
** 'Beans' goes back to inspect the steering as he was last night

** 'Beans' sits in the drivers seat, and turns the wheel, the wheels turn a bit, then stop halfway
** 'Beans' pulls at the old steering wheel, loosening it, after a few minutes of constantly pulling and loosening, the steering wheel
** pops out of where it was held into the long connector holding it into the origin of the steering near the engine
** 'Beans' puts the steering wheel back in place, and twists a screwdriver through the somewhat rusty metal
** He turns it through all the layers, so a hole goes clean through the end of the wheel and through the connector
** Twisting through the rusty metal takes about an hour, but after twisting and jabbing, a crude hole is made
** 'Beans' puts a small metal rod with twisting grooves at the end through the hole
** 'Beans' twists bolts onto the grooves
** 'Beans' hops back into the driver seat, turning the steering wheel, this time the tires turn completely
** 'Beans' dips his old C18 shirt in the water
** 'Beans' wipes the shirt along to top of the frame, flaking off some of the rust
** 'Beans' shakes out the slightly wet shirt, the flaked off rust flies off
** 'Beans' wipes down some of the rusty parts of the engine, flaking off some of the rust
** 'Beans' sits in the drivers seat, and bashes in the keyhole with a stone
** 'Beans' attempts to hotwire the car

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-A faster and easier mode of transportation
-A faster and easier way to transport items and people

Defects
-The car emits foul black fumes
-Parts are old and weak, and will require near daily maintainence
-It requires gasoline and oil
-Tires may flatten
-The car is very unprotected, leaving it vulnerable to attack while on and off the road

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to get around faster and easier, and help others get around faster and easier. Beans knows a lot of people who may require pick ups and such. I also plan on moving my small faction around easier.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Noone.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I've been working on the car since the map change, and I know my word may not be taken, but I have a lot of witnesses. Also, I will add a backstory/more RP if it is required IE- Where I got my tools and all that.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 03:46:28 PM by T?5. Tray [22ndAB e] »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline UnKuT

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Beans''s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »
I can confirm this player's statement of having been RPing working on the car for a long while now. I am a fellow witness of this as I have seen it IG several times.
Subject: Dexter Sunderland, Male
Assignment: Maintain the personal safety of key Resistance members

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 03:48:44 PM »
Yep I saw him work on it too. Also finnish it.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 03:54:40 PM »
This auth app is denied.

Restrictions:
No authorizations will be given via authorization applications for be the following:
  • Stalker
  • Strider
  • Any other NPC
  • Any canon character
  • Black Mesa employee/Black Mesa knowledge
  • SYNTH Units
  • Any flag (Tool Trust Applications are separate, those are the only flags gained by application)
  • Weapons/Ammunition
  • Resistance Vests
  • Special/Psychic Powers
  • Anything related to the CCA/Combine
  • Hunter
  • Vehicles (Jeeps, etc)

If you explain your situation to Raiden (about the rule change) and he gives you permission to continue with the application, then I will unlock it for reviewing
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:52:15 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal