Author Topic: 'Fang''s Authorization Application  (Read 1619 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

'Fang''s Authorization Application
« on: February 25, 2012, 07:28:13 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: STALKER
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Fallout 3 (2008), STALKER (2009)
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3.5 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Fast zombie model
Zombie character
Army equipment and kevlar, along with gasmask.

Name: 'Fang'
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
'Fang' is a infested zombie, you observe it and notice it's rotting flesh starting to peel from it's skeleton body. It stares at you with it's skull. "Yaaaaaarrrgggghhhh!!!" hurts your ears whenever he screams and starts to leap from one place to another in the snap of a finger. You can also see he used to be a military remnant who got infected, his green gasmask, uniform and kevlar shows all these on his body, it looks as if he came from Russia or Ukraine.

The zombie was captured. His wrists and calf (lower legs) were locked up with strainful, leather straps. He couldn't move as four syringes with black content were injected into his chest. "Alright, fill him up." A scientist said in a white hazmat suit, the others said "Jesus christ... what is that thing?" "It's a zombie. We are doing some experiments." "Jeeeesus..."
The zombie went furious as he started to struggle, looking at the humans. His veins started to grow black and his muscles started to grow much more smaller, beginning to be eaten away by the black content. His clothing size didn't match his body, he became much more furious as he was injected. "Deject! Deject!" The main scientist yelled. The zombie ripped of the straps and began clawing at the scientists as they flee'd. He decapitated one, then took the arm off another, then another. As time went by, the black venom began weaker and he was turned to his neutral state. This is on folkmore story of a group who died or survived in the night.

"Alright buddies, flashlights on. I heard that this place is infested with zombies." "Heh, you wish, we never seen a zombie in a looong time." "Ah, shut the fuck up you," snapped Jason. "Alright... alright, jeez." A large yell was heard in the distance, echoing off the mountain sides. The scream started to die down more and more as it echo'd. The night ambience of crickets chirping and leaves rattling against the ground were left behind along with the whistle of the breezy wind. "The hell was that?" hesitated Nicholas as his hat fell to the side from the wind, he picked it up and patted it against his head as Jason responded. "I don't know Nicholas but heck, it's probably just someone screaming for help." "You think someone with a large and scary scream like that would scream for help?" "Heh. I bet so." "Well, we are sittin' ducks here so let's just check it out." The group of men and women started to advance as something above them jumped from one tree to another. "The fuck was that?!" "What?!" "Right above us, you see it jump?!" "No..." "Let's... just keep moving, my mind must've been playing tricks on me."

The yell came in once more along with high activity of trees rustling. "We aren't alone anymore..." Emily said. "I think yer' right mate." The tapping of boots came closer to the group, then a large yell almost blew their eardrums audibly, this cracked all the flashlights from beaming anymore light. "Shit! Our flashlights won't fuckin' work!" yelled someone. "Hey, hey! I can't see you!" someone yelled once more. "Jesus christ, shut up for once!" Someone screamed in the distance, it sounded like a male. "Aaaagghhh, fuck! Help me! Heeelp!" The scream died down as the voice started to choke on something.

The screams from all over the group grew as more the population died down in the group. "Zombies..." All the screams started to die down as zombies moans came from all over. Emily flicked on her torch and noticed the light aura began to shine over the group of zombies all around her group. "Oh fuck..." "Open fire, open fire!" Jason yelled as he began blood shedding the zombies with his M60E4. Jason was tackled by a army soldier, it wasn't a army soldier though... but a infected one...

His M60 fell to the side, the zombie started to slash at his chest, his chest opened up as his lungs and heart was seeable. "Aggghhhhh!" Jason screamed as he tried to get the zombie off of him. It was 'Fang' as the name was seeable on his back and armband. He let out a painful earaching scream as he leaped away. Jason coughed out blood as Nicholas kneeled down near him, the background ambience of guns open firing on the zombies, the group doing there work. "Shit... I-I-I..." Jason muttered. "Quiet man. It's alright. Atleast a headcrab didn't hump yer' head." He took out a bottle of beer and cracked open the cap, "Ha-...ha-ha... v-very funny..." Jason muttered, trying to speak as blood began to gush from his mouth. Nicholas gave Jason the beer as he drank from it. He closed his eyes and let out a last breathe of cold air. "Fuck! My ammunition is gone!" someone yelled. "Damnit! Use yer' fuckin' grenades!" The yell came closer as a fast zombie began slashing at the group, killing two in twenty slashes. "Run!" someone yelled as the moans began to grow louder and the gun shots began to die down.

"Yaaaaaaarrrrrghhh!" 'Fang' screamed as it was the last of the group.

To this day, people in the Outlands scream entirely in the night but are awoken in adrenaline in the daytime. You are not alone because... you run, that zombie will find you.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Scream which can disable flashlights for a short duration.
Scream which can disorient humans ears for a short duration.
Kevlar which can block incoming rounds, along with rotting flesh absorbing rounds.
Gasmask, allowing the zombie to breathe dust or particles. (tanks on back)
Leap from one place to another.
Claws to rip open wooden doors or human flesh.
Army uniform can camo with the background forest
Growing limbs (just like the Ubermorph on Dead Space series), too much damage can kill the zombie.

Defects
Kevlar will lose itself overtime and cannot be repaired.
Gasmask which will lose its tanks overtime. Cannot be replenished.
Gasmask cannot block incoming rounds, making the head easily vulnerable to incoming rounds.
Too much damage can kill the zombie.
Limbs will take a longer duration to grow if more damage is given to a specific limb.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I think these perks/defects will mostly be used to small time events. These events will be encountered by players and sometimes can be admin-based events aswell. More action RP will be encountered on a specific player. Not much PassiveRP but a lot of ActionRP. This new gameplay can give me much more of a funner and reliable roleplay, not only for me but for others aswell.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I thought that the limbs should regrow on this zombie because I think that trying to kill a human with one arm or trying to leap from one position to another with no legs won't do any good.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 09:59:09 AM by The Mysterious Stranger »

Offline UnKuT

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Fang''s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 07:57:12 AM »
I think this falls under the "NPC" category, in which case this won't be allowed. I don't want to be rude or anything though, so you should probably wait for an admin's word.
Subject: Dexter Sunderland, Male
Assignment: Maintain the personal safety of key Resistance members

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 08:26:56 AM »
Headcrabs (a lot of authorized headcrabs) are also fallen in the NPC faction so this will be in the NPC faction aswell. Doesn't matter anyways, we will have to wait until a administrator responds.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »
Unless Raiden, or a bunch of other admins think this is a good idea- I'm going to have to say no. Headcrabs, fine- they are small, weak, ect. Dogs, okay, we'll try them.

In addition, I can only see this being a benefit during an event- not as a regular go around and hunt humans type of thing.

I'll leave it open for the next 24 hours, at which time it will be denied, unless the administration team decides otherwise.

Also, sounds like a snort >.>

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 03:59:11 PM »
 Get out of here, stalker. 
 I said come in, don't just stand there!

Okay, I understand. We will have to wait.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:00:50 PM by The Mysterious Stranger »

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 04:23:08 PM »
Never mind, 24 hour review period is removed. I've gotten the opinion of four of the seven HL2RP super administrators (including me), which makes a majority. This is hereby denied.

Denied and Locked.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 04:24:43 PM »
Just wanted to point out: It doesn't matter if this was a good app or not. This goes in violation of the restrictions notified in the stickied thread: No applications for other NPCs.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:56:00 AM by Kom??Як »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal