Author Topic: 'Lucy', UU.NECROTIC.35690 'Head Grabber's' Authorization Application  (Read 1748 times)

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Player Section

Steam Name: Bourneco
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 1-2 Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 1 Year.
How long have you been roleplaying on CG?: 1-2 months (Sorry deleted it by accident)

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Dog model and character.
Normal Headcrab model and character.

Name: 'Lucy', UU.NECROTIC.35690 'Head Grabber'
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Lucy's life.

Lucy came from a mostly dark background, she was the runt of the litter in her family. Her owner, although gentle and caring couldn't keep up with the cost of feeding and watering her. When her owner became involved with another male human he abused Lucy, making her hate males. After years of abuse she finally ran away and her life took an even worse turn. When the Seven Hour War occured she was forced into the outlands to hide from the CCA. She had managed to stay under the radar until the CCA and Xen creatures started to show up. She sought out other shelter and was found by a girl in the Alliance base. It was later found out that Lucy was a type of wolf, a hybrid that due to their breed had managed to survive the harshness of The War and the dangers after.

'Head Grabber's' life.

Headcrabs and Human Meet

As the day grew long a pack of Headcrabs wandered upon what appeared to be an abandoned Russian missile silo. They were  fired upon as they entered killing almost every one of them. The few survivors of the slaughter were taken by the humans to a testing chamber deep within the silo. Their only goal while being submitted to the rigerous and brutal testing was to try to escape. The testing included: Heat resistance, poison resistance, intelligence testing and lots more. What the scientists failed to take into account was their agility and attack speed. Finally the Headcrabs found an opening one day and they rushed the scientists making them zombies. One lone Headcrab failed to escape with the others and was left in the chamber. Following it's instincts it hid in a dark, cold, air vent.  Later when the order was restored to the silo the Headcrab was discovered and it became the lone test subject.

The making of 'Head Grabber'

As one of the scientists began to take a depper interest in the testing of this Headcrab, he noted that it had become fairly peaceful around humans unless it was unexpectantly startled. As little as the scientists knew they allowed the Headcrab to roam free. As is its nature it found a nesting spot in the storage room and began co-exsist with the humans who even nick named it 'Head Grabber'.  One day 'Head Grabber' heard the sounds of pulse rifles echoing throughout the silo.  The CCA had found their location and was raiding the silo.  The Alliance repelled the attack with four dead and two wounded.  In the aftermath of the attack The Alliance discovered that UU.NECROTIC.35690, otherwise known as 'Head Grabber' had run away.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Wolf perks
The ability to role-play as a wolf.
The ability to run faster than humans.
A keen sense of smell.

Headcrab perks.
The ability to role-play as a Headcrab.
An intresting role-play experience from both the refugees and myself.
The ability to hide in several different places.

Defects
Learning curve in role-playing.

Dog defects.

If injured must seek care from a human.
Injuries take longer to heal.

Headcrab defects.

Test subject if found.
Can be harmed by any number of tests.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Further my role-playing experience and create role play scenerios that I have never seen before.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
N/A

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I will change anything if need be, just post a reply.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:35:54 AM by Bourneco »
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Lucy' (Dog), 'Head Grabber' (Headcrab)'s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 12:07:12 AM »
From looking over it, I think you shoul do a complete rewrite / expansion on the backstory, and the perks / defects.

Put a lot more effort into this, read the other Dog / Head Crab authorization applications if you need an example of quality.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Lucy', UU.NECROTIC.35690 'Head Grabber's' Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 09:23:48 AM »
Just checking the information thread.

Restrictions:
No authorizations will be given via authorization applications for be the following:
  • Stalker
  • Strider
  • Any other NPC
  • Any canon character
  • Black Mesa employee/Black Mesa knowledge
  • SYNTH Units
  • Any flag (Tool Trust Applications are separate, those are the only flags gained by application)
  • Weapons/Ammunition
  • Resistance Vests
  • Special/Psychic Powers
  • Anything related to the CCA/Combine
  • Hunter
  • Vehicles (Jeeps, etc)

Isn't this applying for 'any other NPC'? Aka Headcrab, and DOG?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »
Just checking the information thread.
Isn't this applying for 'any other NPC'? Aka Headcrab, and DOG?

Yes, but Raidens been allowing head crabs and dogs (woof woof), so there is no reason to deny Bourneco from applying.

Now, on the note of this application, there needs to be a lot more detail put in. Full, detailed back stories. The reason for this is that we, the Administration team, is putting a lot of trust into those we accept for these sorts of authorizations. Once again, if you need an example of the desired quality level, read the accepted headcrab and dog authorization applications. Post when you've made the desired edits and this'll be reevaluated.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 04:18:45 AM »
Denying this, simply not enough detail put into this application.

Please reapply.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:54:00 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal