Author Topic: Ineu Valley Suggestions  (Read 16701 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ineu Valley Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 09:26:04 PM »
Ok I'll put the log cabin by the lake like I did with the cottage.

Frolie, I love almost all your suggestions, however this valley is too small enough to have fields in it sooo I'm just taking bits and pieces from it.
Ill have an underground cellar buried in the woods as a hideout. Ill use the shed as a secret entrance to the mine midway. I might throw the barn in somewhere if I find a good place for it after everything's done.

Darkshifter, Me and Oz will be working together with the 3D skybox and you'll be able to see the City45 Skyline from certain areas. Also, Ineu Pass might be hidden in there somewhere.

Sexy Frog, thanks for the idea. The random ruins in Town A will be a ruined church.

Thanks everybody!

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 12:52:35 PM »
What are you suggesting?: A government, underground fallout bunker on the mountain side (the one where you have to climb up these two ladders) consisting of four rooms for individuals, a generator room, and a storage room. This area should be fenced off due to being "government" kind of style.

What style will it be in?: Worn down, rebellious.

Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: Pressing E on the door will teleport you to another small map for the bunker. This is optional.

Reference Pictures: N/A

Extra Notes: Should be fenced off and there should be some vehicles infront of the bunker just behind the fences.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 02:16:05 PM »
Ok new rule. You have to look at the map/list to see if I already have it planned or not. Also, there is no mountain you have to climb up 2 ladders to get to in ineu valley.

Offline Calo Nord

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 06:57:14 PM »
What are you suggesting?: Trailer(s)

What style will it be in?: Slightly rusted, Poor condition

Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: Doors on then that can be owned

Reference Pictures: http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/images/c/cf/Trailer_Park.jpg

Extra Notes: The would be near or in the junkard
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:29:15 PM by Calo Nord »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 12:01:35 AM »
I'm not too sure about trailers. More feedback from the community?

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 08:00:44 AM »
In my opinion a trailer wouldn't be needed. It's a small rp space that would clash with the vastness of the map.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 08:28:39 AM »
What are you suggesting?:  Hidden Combine outpost
What style will it be in?: Combine
Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: Opening cave door on the front and additionally an unreachable opening on the top that would allow AirWatch to leave.

Reference Pictures:
Click to see the original size. This but with a camoflaged door on the front.
Click to see the original size. The feel of the interior, possibly with a space for vehicles and a place for air to take off.
Extra Notes:

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 01:25:10 PM »
I wouldn't mind a trailer or an RV, so long as it's placed in a location that makes sense. I think a trailer parked in some isolated forest corner of the map would be sort of cheesy and dumb, but maybe a trailer parked inside/near the junkyard or maybe by a lake some campground-looking area would be nice.
o7

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 02:04:40 PM »
I'll use the trailer as a home for the junkyard.

Also, excellent idea for the OTA outpost. Will definitely use it.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2013, 04:20:15 PM »
Be sure to check out this thread:
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=21540.0

Some of your ideas are already in development or complete.

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2013, 06:55:35 AM »
What are you suggesting?: Makeshift Graveyard
What style will it be in?: Rebellion, Barren, Wastlandish
Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.:

Not really a special feature, but one open grave might be nice (in preparation, there's no body or anything like that inside.

Reference Pictures:
Click to see the original size.

Extra Notes:

The graveyard should be a somber location, where significant characters could be laid to rest should they die, and other characters could go to mourn their deaths.

** Idea was very much inspired by the Goodsprings Cemetery in Fallout: New Vegas, and the Boot Hill Cemetery
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 07:45:35 AM by Frolie »
I'm a fag

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2013, 10:58:42 AM »
What are you suggesting?: Makeshift Graveyard
What style will it be in?: Rebellion, Barren, Wastlandish
Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.:

Not really a special feature, but one open grave might be nice (in preparation, there's no body or anything like that inside.

Reference Pictures:

Extra Notes:

The graveyard should be a somber location, where significant characters could be laid to rest should they die, and other characters could go to mourn their deaths.

** Idea was very much inspired by the Goodsprings Cemetery in Fallout: New Vegas, and the Boot Hill Cemetery

I like the idea, it'd be a cool place to actually have dedicated graves rather than having to RP burying bodies all over Ineu, which many people don't even do.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2013, 12:41:15 PM »
What are you suggesting?: Radio tower
What style will it be in?: Ruins
A way up - as ghetto as possible, please.

Reference Pictures:

Click to see the original size. (perhaps a lookout spot on the top could be similar to this)

Extra Notes: It would be nice if it looked kind of ruined and had some decent space to stand on at the top. Perhaps this could overlook the bunker and provide some fire for any guys trying to attack the trenches?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2013, 02:03:33 PM »
Graveyard definitely. Putting it beside the castle.

Radio tower, we'll see. I will put some sort of tower higher up the hill where the bunker is though.

Thanks guys, great suggestions.

Offline This is Red

• The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2013, 02:33:30 PM »
What are you suggesting?:
A train station, a power plant, a power transformer, a water waste treatment plant, and billboards.
What style will it be in?:
Ruined/Degraded.
Will expain below (if any).

Reference Pictures:

Train station

Spoiler for Hiden:
Showing off an older style of a train station for this, such as the station here:

As a little sidenote, i'm thinking that the train itself should show up down the tracks the way - derailed:

Power plant

Spoiler for Hiden:
Considering the size of the powerplant, I'm thinking that if would be used in the skybox, with one of the plants towers in view at certain points of the map:

Power transformer

Spoiler for Hiden:
Along one of the powerlines should be a power station, a little something for the engie/tech guys, not to mention an event item (/event the power transformer panels suddenly burst out sparks, and all power ceases to spread out properly):

Water waste treatment

Spoiler for Hiden:
No idea where I thought of this one from, just thought "Hey, most towns have this, so why not.":

Also, it should be given rp wise -- this place stinks to high hell

Billboards

Spoiler for Hiden:
This one should be a bit more obvious, have some boards set near the roads / on some buildings:

Extra Notes:
Just a little sidenote, thought most of these things up when trying to think of what a settlement would have - need, more like. So if any of these seem really dumb, there is the source.
oh

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal