Author Topic: DIABLO III Your First Impressions  (Read 2793 times)

DIABLO III Your First Impressions
« on: May 15, 2012, 03:38:33 PM »
Your first Impressions, give them unto me.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DIABLO III Your First Impressions
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »
Already a Diablo 3 thread.

Anyways, I've only played it for around an hour and level 6.  I like it a lot.  It's currently down for maintenance so waiting for it to come back up.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 05:04:35 PM »
Trailer back in 2008 Blizzcon was making me want to get it so badly, and i didn't play the beta that much to avoid spoiling the fun. Playing it now though makes me think back to Diablo II though besides the music not being the same, I'm probably gonna be hooked on it for the rest of the summer.

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 08:29:08 PM »
I came late into the diablo craze, a month after the realease of Diablo 2, but none the less I still played and enjoyed the game and after i played D2 for awhile i went back and played the first one. Now i am not personaly in the beta but i have been over at my friends which he graciously allowed me to play. It seems like repolished Diablo 2 but that still didn't take away from my enjoyment of the game for the hour or so I played with it. I will be getting the game.... when it comes out maybe a few days later depending on my money situation but I will play Diablo 3 and I would just suggest you try it out because you opinion might be different.

Offline Eric Sanchez

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 11:16:51 PM »
I feel stupid for not knowing about the Diablo game series. It all looks sexy to me and I'm loving it. However, my computer sucks and I'll lag to hell with any good game I put in  :'( you're all blessed by god.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 06:31:06 PM »
Just seems with all of these games that are going to come out soon I need to start saving up. I also heard Diablo 3 Is having a crapton of errors.

Offline looop0100

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 07:55:06 PM »
Its seem to be a good game but i never really got into it ill probably play if i have the chance to or something but thats about it.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 01:00:51 PM »
I've beat it already a few days ago.  Very good game. Currently going through it again on nightmare mode.  Then Hell mode.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal