Author Topic: General Goods Suggestions and Plugins  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Reagent

• View Profile
    • Awards
General Goods Suggestions and Plugins
« on: March 02, 2014, 05:09:45 PM »
Just some suggestions for the General Goods business.

Add Flashlight
Add Notepads
Add Food

Plugins to add:
APPLY plugin : http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php?topic=1423.0

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: General Goods Suggestions and Plugins
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 05:32:27 PM »
Flashlights are already there. Not sure if CG has its own unique food or not.

I like notepads, but they can already be RPed.

If by "APPLY plugin" you mean the thing where units can type APPLY and have their unit say that? Because we already have it. I'd confirm if I was allowed to view spoiler content on CloudSixteen.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 05:34:48 PM by Comrade Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 07:18:00 PM »
It's a plugin that citizens use that will say their citizen name and id number

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 10:45:41 PM »
It's a plugin that citizens use that will say their citizen name and id number
Typing it out allows you to rp it better.

"J-Jhon Wellington. S- uh two five five uhm, three o-one." For a citizen shitting his pants at the barrel of a shotgun.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 01:03:18 AM »
You could always just bind your citizenship information to a key.

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 11:46:52 AM »
You could always just bind your citizenship information to a key.

True. Some servers have it to speed up long ration lines dice usually a lower ranking unit would be doing it there should not be much fear rp. Could be usefull sometimes and sometimes not so much

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Reddy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 08:29:56 PM »
I would personally like a "APPLY" plugin, I have many times almost got detained because I could not remember my info.
He looks out the window and sees combine running towards his apartment. They block the entrance and start bounding up the stairs. They Search the apartments one by one, getting closer and closer. Then there is a knock at the door, and it is all over.

Offline AntiVirus

• DO YOU EVEN ROFL?...
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 09:01:45 PM »
Personly I think the one plugin should be added because it actually would sound pretty cool to gaming in hl2rp

Half life 2 roleplay characters \/

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 09:42:52 PM »
An apply command is the most autistic thing in the entirety of HL2rp. Sorry, but its not that hard to press F1 for a few moments and remember a few digits for all of 10 seconds while you type it out, unless you have Alzheimers or something. If you really that, then like said above, you can bind it yourself in console. That is kind of a useless plugin to have.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 10:58:55 AM »
We don't need a lot of plugins. More plugins/content means longer download times which means less people to join the server that haven't played here before. We're striving for higher population, not more scripted things and plugins. Which is a large part of why the new CP models weren't brought back and we're using the old ones again. Honestly I think its a waste of time to post any plugin suggestions. I already know RiffleballBat isn't going to allow more content to be added for the very reason I mentioned.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 12:38:02 PM »
We don't need a lot of plugins. More plugins/content means longer download times which means less people to join the server that haven't played here before. We're striving for higher population, not more scripted things and plugins. Which is a large part of why the new CP models weren't brought back and we're using the old ones again. Honestly I think its a waste of time to post any plugin suggestions. I already know RiffleballBat isn't going to allow more content to be added for the very reason I mentioned.
You do know that plugins are just simple .txt/.lua files. They aren't exactly massive files like the CP models. They only take unnoticeable seconds to load.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 12:42:06 PM »
You do know that plugins are just simple .txt/.lua files. They aren't exactly massive files like the CP models. They only take unnoticeable seconds to load.

Then tell khub or alex to add your plugins

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 01:01:28 PM »
We've already got a lot of plugins that were requested by the community. If you have your own request, PM me the links.

Offline Samdo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2014, 03:40:55 PM »
I think its a really good idea to all in those addons. The flashlights will really help people in the slums.

Offline Swagile

• Swagile the Fagile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2014, 04:48:07 PM »
we already have flashlights, but ok

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal