Author Topic: Civil Worker Union Applications [Cycle 3]  (Read 6477 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Civil Worker Union Applications [Cycle 3]
« on: June 18, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »

To Join The CWU you must fill this form out and meet the following:

AFTER BEING ACCEPTED YOU MUST BE INTERVIEWED!

• In for the work not the benefits.
  • Have a clean record.
  • Be Active
  • Have a decency and know whats canon and what obviously is not.
  • Have a loyalist armband prior to posting here

Code: [Select]
[b]RP Name[/b]:
[b]Character Age[/b]:
[b]Past experience with work/labor[/b]:
[b]Have you ever been detained before?[/b]:
[b]What will you do for us?[/b]:
[b]Can the CWU have SprayCans?[/b]:
[b]Can the CWU have radios?[/b]:
[b]If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better)[/b]:
[b]Any disabilities?[/b]:

[b](OOC PART)[/b]
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]SteamID[/b]:
[b]Roleplay Experience[/b]:

If you are denied wait till the next cycle. This is not a Discussion thread.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 02:55:42 PM by Adam S - King of black people »

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civil Worker Union Applications [Cycle 3]
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 02:12:33 PM »
snip

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 04:29:30 PM »
RP Name: Walter Davis
Character Age: 23, turning 24 in who knows when.
Past experience with work/labor: I had organized the CWU workforce back in City Eight. I coordinated efforts to clean up litter off of the sidewalks. City Eight used to be very filthy, citizens and anticitizens alike would drop ration wrappers, contraband food packaging, and assorted paper-waste all over the roads. I was also responsible for building a rooftop lookout tower for the CCA in City Eight, as well as helping provide mechanical maintenance to a variety of Nexus improvements (a new disposal unit, a decontamination chamber, and even an automated shooting range.)

Upon arrival to City Forty-five, I found use in my old skills. I have collected trash off of the streets and have been able to clean the floors in a few shops surrounding the plaza.

Have you ever been detained before?: No.
What will you do for us?: I will be able to use my construction experience from C8 to help make rennovations to the CCH, or help prevent any more structural collapses. We seem to have a lot of those. I can also provide santitation work, picking up trash and cleaning up messes. I enjoy working for the Union and will fulfill my duties in any way possible.
Can the CWU have SprayCans?: No. They are considered contraband, no matter who owns them, or for what they are used.
Can the CWU have radios?: Yes, for communication between workers and organization of work efforts.
If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better): I would ask the citizen what he needed help with. After being informed what the problem was, I would verify that providing assistance would not be considered illegal by the Union. I would readily help the citizen with problems the citizen cannot solve on his/her own, such as broken doors/locks, CCH structural issues (weak supports, walls falling apart, etc), and even with cleaning unsanitary conditions that the citizen resides in.
Any disabilities?: I am used to jammed fingers, and wounds on my arms and legs. I have sprained my ankle numerous times, but I am usually quick to heal.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20044549
Roleplay Experience: I have role-played in the CCA for three months, and I am the Sectoral Commander of City 45. I have a past Loyalist citizen character who was killed during the transfer to City 45. In previous RP servers, including Real Life RP, I would always roleplay the helpful type. I used to have great fun building homes and fixing government centers in past gamemodes. On CG-OCRP, I helped build scaffolding for an operation to fix the Government Center's roof.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 04:35:03 PM by Burning Bullet »

Offline Dankey Kang??¢

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 04:31:09 PM »
RP Name:James Smith
Character Age:21
Past experience with work/labor:none but that can change with the help of the friendly CWU workers who will gladly give a fellow employee a job
Have you ever been detained before?:no not once but i have reported numerous attempts of anti-civil behavior and have seen people get hauled off to jail
What will you do for us?: work hard and deliver a fun but safe environment for people of all ages young or old and try my best to provide help to those who need it without delivering contraband or other outlawed products or such
Can the CWU have SprayCans?:no they are contraband and should be treated as such no matter what they are used for they are illegal and inappropriate
Can the CWU have radios?:yes they are used for communication between fellow CWU members along with CP's so yes they are allowed
If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better):i would ask what they need if they ask for something legal like say a breens water i would sell it to them for about 5 tokens if they asked for contraband like a radio or a gun i would notify a local civil protection team and get them arrested also if a citizen asked me for a book that is contraband i would give them the zen of the union book for them to read for knowing about the union is good and you should always know about your leaders.
Any disabilities?:none at all my character is free of any disability whatsoever

(OOC PART)
Timezone:utc 8:00,pacific time
SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:22058736
Roleplay Experience:i have gone to the laundromat with my clothes once and rped a little there and also i have reported many counter-active behaviors with roleplay other then that ive done some passive rp like having dinner of supplements and breens water and taking a bath and pooRP and other stuff like that ive also gotten mugged but i stopped them by taking out my request device (which i roleplayed) and calling for help the man then proceeded to run away like a coward
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:10:06 PM by Dinky The Dinosaur »
LOOC] Ted Simmons (CWU O): Go shove a suppliment up your ass

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 11:08:22 AM »
Out of Character for OOC:
: Wait, our character(s) need to be Loyalists to join the CWU?

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 12:56:21 PM »
//You can pretend, I'd say.

Offline Katsu

• #1 KotL picker
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 01:20:47 PM »
// Adam means being a official loyalist (Added by a Civil Protection Officer) as he says loyalist armband.

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 03:37:11 PM »
RP Name: Ari 'Stone' Black

Character Age:28

Past experience with work/labor: Good with medical equipment and treating people, Worked as an emergency room nurse previously.

Have you ever been detained before?: No, I have never been detained at all or even got a beating.

What will you do for us?: I will do whatever small tasks the combine ask of me, if asked I could treat some wounds or do manual labor and report any upsetting things to the combine.

Can the CWU have SprayCans?: No spray cans are contraband and anyone with one is breaking the law and should be reported, regardless of the person's use of them.

Can the CWU have radios?: Yes, they are allowed to have them so they can talk and work with other CWU workers and to help combine if needed.

If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better): First off I would ask what he needed help with cautiously. Then depending on what he said, if he asked for a piece of contraband I would report him to the CPs immediately. If he asked for a legal item like breens water or zen of the union I would sell it to him at a low price. If he needed help with a task I would help him as much as I possibly could without breaking any laws.

Any disabilities?: No my character is in good health.

(OOC PART)

Timezone:Central Standard Time (CST)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19890840

Roleplay Experience: I have played hl2 roleplay servers for a couple years and have been a resistance and combine and CWU worker on other servers. I also have played on this server a good amount of time and plan on playing on this one from now on.
Glenn Irene Jr. Savior of the Outlands!

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 04:32:07 PM »
+support on Flammable Shrapnel (bb)

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 09:02:27 PM »
Resolved and unlocked
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:10:50 PM by The Phenox King »

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 07:27:12 PM »
RP Name: Richard Rothstein.

Character Age: 33.

Past experience with work/labor: Acquired work shifts at an old industry for 8 years, currently owning a cafe, selling Union issued coffee and reading materials, such as the issued newspaper and Zen of the Union.

What will you do for us?: I will provide a heavy amount of work to keep our Citadel clean and respected. I will keep the citizens healthy and treated for any illness that arrives. I will keep all devices and contraptions working correctly, and needed for any situation. I will dedicate myself to the Union, and I will show as a nuisance to the Civil Workers Union.

Can the CWU have SprayCans?: No.

Can the CWU have radios?: Yes, they use these radios for any important activity to keep communication with other workers.

If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better): It really depends on the situation, the citizen may be reporting a serious threat in the sector, such as armed men. I would refer the citizen to a CCA unit or I would report a request if this man does speak the truth. The citizen may need help around the city, also. I would gladly tour or help the citizen around the citadel.

Any disabilities?: I have no disabilities.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: GMT -07:00
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19141657
Roleplay Experience: Heavy amount on Half-Life 2 RP, servers such as Sigma7, KG Gaming, Slidefuse, ShitRP, and Catalyst Gaming. (As you can see, I'm addicted to HL2RP.)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:31:37 PM by GeeMayn »

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 10:43:39 AM »
All above have been accepted + interviewed... Really good guys.

//You can pretend, I'd say.
Funny thing is i actually bring a CP in during interviews now to check... So if you fake it i guess you know they will detain you.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:48:36 AM by The Phenox King »

Tomanderson

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 08:15:36 PM »
RP Name: Maria Giovanni
Character Age: 22
Past experience with work/labor: I have about 5 hours worth of temporary work experience with CWU. My job was to sew clothing together with quality and speed. It's been about whole year since I did CWU work.
Have you ever been detained before?: No, I'm clean as a whistle.
What will you do for us?: I shall provide quality and swift labor work for the CWU. I shall aid fellow workers and citizens who need them. Having fun overall!
Can the CWU have SprayCans?: No, it's considered contraband and very inappropriate.
Can the CWU have radios?: Yes, form of useful communication with CWU members and CP.
If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better): I would extract specific information what tasks they're trying to accomplish but be conscious of the laws. I would ask them if they need legal merchandise such as breens water or a zen of the union literature selling them a discounted price. If were asked for contraband I am to report them to the Civil Protection as soon as possible. Obey the law and work hard.
Any disabilities?: None, I'm healthy as a horse.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: UTC 8:00, Pacific Time
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17331712
Roleplay Experience: I've been role playing at TnB about 2 months.

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 02:25:02 PM »
RP Name: John Rane
Character Age: 24
Past experience with work/labor: I used to be a writer/secretary in the Citadel Daily. I recently ran the Combine Civil Post Office, but had to shut it down due to lack of customers. I usually run the C18 Coffee Shop or Gift Shop.
Have you ever been detained before?: Never. I have a perfectly clean record.
What will you do for us?: I shall do my best to help my fellow Civil Workers Union Members to do what we must. I am very good at making profit and attracting customers.
Can the CWU have SprayCans?: Absolutely not.
Can the CWU have radios?: Yes, but not to sell. Only to use for communicating with fellow CWU members.
If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better): Well, it depends on what kind of help they need. If they are asking for a job I must inform them that they will first need a Loyalist Armband, and then they will need to fill out an Application. If they are running from the CCA, I will simply tell them to wait, while I request for them to come to the location I am so they may capture the Anti-Citizen. If they would like to purchase an item, I shall tell them the price and exchange for the correct amount of tokens.
Any disabilities?: None that I am aware of.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: EST -5
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10987303
Roleplay Experience: I've had Garry's mod for almost 5 years. I've been playing on Roleplay for 8 years. And I've been on Serious Garry's Mod roleplaying for almost 4 years. I have been told many times that I am a serious roleplayer. The last community I was at had a New Vegas server, and they wanted to make me a Deathclaw because of how great I am at roleplaying.

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 02:36:08 PM »
RP Name: William D. Harrington
Character Age: 37
Past experience with work/labor: Worked as a CWU engineer during my time in the C17, worked in Citadel Daily as editor.
What will you do for us?: Anything, really. Ranging from cleaning up the streets from litter to anything else. I could also do well in engineering.
Can the CWU have SprayCans?: No, it is classified as contraband.
Can the CWU have radios?: Yes, the CWU can have radios to communicate. Not to sell, of course.
If a citizen comes up to you and asks for help what will you do? (The more detail the better):
I would ask the citizen what he would like. I would then asses if what the citizen requires, is an act against the Union, and would deny to serve if that is the case; on the other hand, if it is not, then I would serve the citizen in whatever he requires.
Any disabilities?: No.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: BST
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26195583
Roleplay Experience: Three years of roleplaying experience, most of it spend on MTA:SA, but I've spent the recent two months on here.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:47:00 PM by iHarvey »
HL2RP Characters

Leonard C. Kensington / C18.MPF.ECHO-RCT.56752
A 28-year-old former MIT engineer and computer scientist, currently a recruit in the Metropolice Force.

Lilith Wright
A 23-year-old former biomedical scientist; currently an intern at the Citizen Hospital of City 18.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal