Author Topic: A few rules and announcements to post  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A few rules and announcements to post
« on: June 11, 2011, 07:29:14 PM »
Ok ive heard enough people complain, whine, and even flame that the CWU acts 'Unprofessional'.  I was going to tell you all to fucking get over it but seeing how you would be butthurt im going to do this:

All contraptions/Mechanical devices made must be kep in the CWU Warehouse or beyond the CWU checkpoint.  (However, if its needed in a event/Teds permission it can be taken out)
Radio Trolling and LOOC Trolling will no longer be tolerated. (Sorry but too many people Q_Qed)
During a RD all members must wait on the Highest rank to report(Unless they are AFK) before you go in.  Then you all get in order by rank.
I'm going to start encouraging you guys to open more shops no matter what they are... public library, food, cafe, merchandise etc...
All members are strongly advised to help out citizens, collect info about the current issues/topics/whatever and use them to help the citizens.

Failing to comply will result in a warning then your out.

Cycle 3 will be coming soon, but it will be harder than 1 and 2.  Do not enter unless you are prepared too.

A Activity Check will be coming this week. Nows the time to tell me if you have a legit reason of not being here when its posted.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A few rules and announcements to post
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 09:14:02 AM »
The thing about us opening shops is it just gets so annoying and painfull once you finish your shop you spent 25minutes decorating for the server to crash 10 minutes later. I attempted at opening up my shoe shining and general shop twice yesterday both times the server crashed and reverted to 1 hour and a half before that destorying all my proffits and sales. And i know you have felt this also each time you opening up your food store the server crashing within 10-20 minutes.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A few rules and announcements to post
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 01:42:05 PM »
The thing about us opening shops is it just gets so annoying and painfull once you finish your shop you spent 25minutes decorating for the server to crash 10 minutes later. I attempted at opening up my shoe shining and general shop twice yesterday both times the server crashed and reverted to 1 hour and a half before that destorying all my proffits and sales. And i know you have felt this also each time you opening up your food store the server crashing within 10-20 minutes.

Go tell rofl that rp > shittycrashymap

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal