Author Topic: Fire Heart's Authorization Application  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fire Heart's Authorization Application
« on: January 24, 2012, 12:05:11 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: =ExG= Sexy Frog
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): I've been roleplaying since the 7th grade, im in 9th now.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: I've been roleplaying again since 7th grade since my first RP was in Gmod.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A south american indian in the HL2 universe.

Name: Fire Heart
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
The sun slowly rose over the horizon, its gentle warming rays distorted poetically by the dense jungle foliage giving near fabled scenery. Fire Heart opened his eyes, for a moment lying relaxed on the ground staring up at the grass roof of his hut. As he realized the time of day he shot up from where he lay, remembering today was the big hunt for his village! Sprinting for the exit he stopped for a moment to take in how innocently his wife looked, sleeping not too far from where he was. Speeding to the entrance of the village he caught up to a group of men looking much like him, all having tanned skin, wearing nothing but simple grass loin cloths and pierced faces with various tribal paintings riddling their bodies to signify their heritage.  As he approached one of the men smiled and then gestured to the others, calling out in a humorous yet taunting tone, “Uai, het deok spay utell!” the rest of the men chuckled at the seemingly good tempered taunt to which Fire Heart rolled his eyes replying casually, “Daa, fo to kiin seg ehoi, Doshikii?” The man’s expression grew serious for a moment at this, Fire Heart and him seeming to have a stare down as the rest of the group looked on a bit troubled. As the stare down drew on for a few more seconds the mood of hostility instantly evaporated once a smirk began to crack across the man’s face and the same spread to Fire Heart and they both laughed, moving in closer and embracing each other like old friends, because they indeed were. It was Boar Might, Fire Hearts’ oldest friend, Fire Heart had always been the “runt” of the litter and picked on by his fellow villagers, in good spirit of course, but Boar Might was the one who picked on him the most, though they understood it was only a joke. The hunting party set out not long after, their spears and stone daggers readied in primal stances no animal could escape from. They moved through the jungle under growth like ghosts, making barely a shuffle as they crept about pushing palm after palm away moving closer to the snorting of a nearby boar. One of the hunters let out a small snorting call as the boar came into sight, calling its attention. While is peered curiously to where the call came from Fire Heart rose ever slowly, taking aim with his spear and jetting it towards the boar. It let out a squeal of pain and charged off, the pack of hunters behind it, jumping over vines and ducking under branches as the boar simple charged through everything in its path in a desperate dash to escape. It would have gotten away had it not been for a preset trap that the boar tripped, sending a boulder tumbling down from a tree top and slamming the boar against the tree trunk, critically wounding it. As the hunters surrounded it, it let out faint snorts as if begging for its life but Boar Might ended its pain. The hunters tied the boars legs to a large branch harvested from a tree and began to lug it off, them speaking to the good times ahead for the village because of this kill.
A fire had been lit by the tribe, its warm flames dancing seductively and its embers flying about playfully. The flesh of the boar hung over the flame now a golden brown, almost ready to eat. The cheer in the village was an all-time high as Boar Might, Fire Heart, his wife and several other men and women danced about chanting old tribal songs passed down by the elders.  However, in the midst of the celebration, the wise Oracle of the tribe, Sky Soul seemed uneasy for her aged eyes could see that which others could not. Then, the celebration turned to concern as Sky Soul stood, quieting the village down, announcing in her raspy voice, “Segoteech a tep te sep, chok chok tiol sopew kqulk tep he eep…” Her tone was troubled as the whole village looked at each other, muttering and mirroring her concern. Then her gaze turned to Fire Heart and the crooked near ancient finger of Sky Soul was pointed at him as she announced, “Uhelep thak , feir hert, sep di ek!” As she announced, the village turned to him in shock, as Fire Heart had been chosen…by destiny.
Later that night, once the village had calmed down more, Fire Heart lay beside his wife, thinking. How could he be chosen? Of all people, he was one of the less skilled warriors, sure he was a good hunter but that wasn’t much good for anything other than survival. His thoughts were interrupted by the faint sound of footsteps near the village center. He stood, unsure of who is could be. As he drew closer he came upon a human figure, seeing only its silhouette he approached only to realize in horror that it was Boar Might…dead. Stumbling back in horror he backed up into a hard metallic object, turning to see something he never would have imagined! It was at least twice his size, seeming to be human but with glowing blue eyes, a strange mask was over its face giving it a demonic appearance, covered in navy blue armor and it had a metal device clenched in both hands the likes of which Fire heart had never seen! The demon aimed its metal machine at Fire Heart menacingly as he stood there petrified realizing that the Oracle had been right, demons would come to the forest! As he stared in horror a hard whack was sent to the back of his head by someone behind him and the world went black as he fell to the ground.   
When he awoke, he was strapped onto some kind of metal vehicle, shredding through the jungle with ease. He could see his village not too far away, burned down and littered with corpses. As what had happened dawned on him he looked around to see some of his remaining tribe mates, all guarded by the demonic metal men. They spoke in a tongue Fire Heart had never heard before as the swarmed about calling, “Rodger, we have the villagers, moving to City 45 Nexus for immediate amputation.” Fire Heart and the other villagers waited for their unknown fate they left the jungle into places unknown, seeing mountainous regions never thought to have existed and while passing through a small canyon the mood seemed eerily unusual. A heavy fog rolled in as the cliff walls covered them on either side leaving them no other option than the press on. The demons stalked about barely visible but were actively scanning behind and in front, but not above. Suddenly the convoy had stopped, Fire Heart looking about in desperation only to look up and see the faint figure of a human…and then another…and then ten more…and then twenty until a whole army of figures stood several feet above them on the cliff sides. A loud war cry from all the figures boomed through the canyon as loud discharges went off and fast moving projectiles rained down into the canyon at the demons, it was an ambush! The demons were taken by storm, lasting little more than minutes from the surprise flurry of bullets. One the last one fell, the human figures slid down the mountain side, their faces revealed though looking much different from Fire Hearts’, their faces clean of most piercings and body paint and bodies clothed with bulky vests and metal machines of death in hand. They unbound Fire Heart and his companions and ran off into the mist calling behind them, “Come on! Run!” Some villagers ran after them, while some were too weak from the trip or were still wary of their saviors and decided to make the trip home. Fire Heart decided the leave with his saviors to a new beginning. He knew not where they would lead him, only that it had to be better than here so he followed…to the Outlands.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
+ Outstanding survival skills
+ Able to construct clothing and hand held weapons out of stone and foliage
+ Savage yet effective fighting style
+ Stealthy and swift

Defects
- Zero knowledge of English.
- More agressive than the average person
- Under clothed, offering less protection
- Crippled socialization due to lack of language skills

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to bring an origional form of roleplay to the server by bringing a man who has had no contact with the modern world basically flung into modern life as he had to adapt to Outlands life of dealing with OTA, Vortigaunts, Xen wild life and most of all, humans. For better or for worse is the only question as he uses his jungle skills of stealth and resourcefulness to survive better than the average untrained man he will be even more wary of his surroundings, speaking in an unknown Southern American language.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fire Heart's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:41:31 AM »
Question, why would they have bothered dragging him (and a few of his mates) all the way from South America to Europe just to amputate him? Also, was he transported on, like, a gunship or hunter chopper or something or-?

Otherwise, very interesting story. <3

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 07:34:10 AM »
Question, why would they have bothered dragging him (and a few of his mates) all the way from South America to Europe just to amputate him? Also, was he transported on, like, a gunship or hunter chopper or something or-?

Otherwise, very interesting story. <3
Well, im actually imagioning that the Combine have cities primarily set up in the developed portions of the world such as first world countries so in my crazy mind, C45 is the closest city. Also since they were taken through a canyon they couldnt be on an arial vehicle so its a Combine ground vehicle, probably an ACP or whatever its called.
And thank you <3

>I'll never forget...

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »
Soooooo.......?

>I'll never forget...

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 11:11:04 PM »
Sorry for the wait, I'll just leave my +support here.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 12:52:53 AM »
Well, I don't see anything wrong with this, so if no admins post anything that would be reason for being denied in the next 8 hours, I'll accept this.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 11:48:04 PM »
(Excuse the double post)

Alright, noone posted anything to support a denial, so this is Accepted.

Accepted - Locked
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:42:25 AM by Kom??Як »

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal