Author Topic: OOC running  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Jdebz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OOC running
« on: June 07, 2011, 09:59:39 PM »
Is it illegal to run but ooc?  Like one time i crashed and me and some others were in the middle of an intense rp.  To get back to the area i was in, i ran.  I told everysingle officer that i was running ooc, and then one stopped me and said your not allowed to do that.  Am i allowed to?

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OOC running
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:16:46 AM »
Just pull out your physgun and just run where ever, and maybe say in OOC, it shouldn't matter.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 09:18:04 AM »
Another thing relating to this, if my character was in S6 and I need to get back there can I just run OOC?

Offline Jdebz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 06:01:37 PM »
Yeah, its annoying though.  I say it in OOC, then when a CCA comes and sais Hey! You!  I just say in LOOC that it's ooc running.  Then i had to fight with one over LOOC that it ISN'T ILLEGAL if its after a crash or something like that, then i actually had to convince him it wasn't.  I think CCA members should be notified that it IS NOT eligible to have to be convinced that it's not illegal to run out of OOC, i understand if they say Hey! You! and then i just tell them in looc it's ooc and they just say okay or something, but to have to argue? it's annoying...

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 09:51:25 AM »
After a crash, you are allowed to return position where you was before the crash. This counts for like 5-10 minutes or so. If you rejoin later, or don't choose to go back RIGHT AFTER YOU JOINED, consider yourself rejoining and resetting position.

To make it clear: Yes, you are allowed to run back to where you crashed right after a crash, but NOWHERE ELSE. If you have PET flags, use your physgun to make it clear you are OOC.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 02:49:01 PM »
Yeah, its annoying though.  I say it in OOC, then when a CCA comes and sais Hey! You!  I just say in LOOC that it's ooc running.  Then i had to fight with one over LOOC that it ISN'T ILLEGAL if its after a crash or something like that, then i actually had to convince him it wasn't.  I think CCA members should be notified that it IS NOT eligible to have to be convinced that it's not illegal to run out of OOC, i understand if they say Hey! You! and then i just tell them in looc it's ooc and they just say okay or something, but to have to argue? it's annoying...

You know, I fear one of these days that everybody that wants in there will just say " but i was in there las time!!!11!!1" And we have to let them in :-\
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal