Author Topic: How to be a combine?  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How to be a combine?
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:53:04 AM »
Hey there.
I have played on the server for a bit time now, and i'm fascinated by the combine.  ;D
I have tried reading on the forums how to be a combine, be couldn't find it, or else i'm blind?  :-[
Could somebody tell me how i could be 1? I would be glad if you could  :)

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to be a combine?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 12:04:41 PM »
Basically, on a character of your choice, you get five loyalist points.
You get these for doing good deeds for the union.
Once you get five points and an armband, go on the forums to the Universal Union section under the HL2RP section, there is a thread in the CCA section thayt has a format for making apps.
Hope this helps
- Rictal

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 12:29:27 PM »
In character:
Get 5 loyalist points on the citizen your going to apply with.
After you get 5 loyalist points, you'll be given/ask for an armband.

Out of character:
Apply, following the format given in this thread: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=3685.0

Normally you would also need a post count of 10+ but because your a donator, this rule doesnt matter for you, good luck

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 03:29:09 PM »
If you also want to know, here is my experience as a Recruit at the moment if you want to know what it is like.

First, you get thrown into a completely different world. You won't understand what to do that much ICly and OOCly but that is why you are a recruit, to be taught and learn it. You should have a fair idea what to do OOCly though from watching other CCA units at work when you was a citizen and from reading up on it through forums or other websites. Once you get the hang if it, it'll be quite simple to understand.

And the easiest way not to get BMs from what I know: Don't act like a retard jumping all over etc, and stick to the rules and restrictions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal