Author Topic: Thought I'd say "Hey!" :P  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thought I'd say "Hey!" :P
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:07:34 AM »
Hey!

Well, thought I'd introduce myself seeing as I've been on the HL2RP server a lot recently. I'm from England and I am 17 years old (soon 18 in September) and I am currently unemployed (hence the recent activity of being on the server quite a bit) but looking for a job in IT. If you're interested in this at all, I have recently earned a CompTIA A+, 2 MTA and 1 MCTS qualifications on Windows 7 so I can help anybody having trouble with PCs or Windows 7 and try to implement this knowledge somehow into a future character.

On the HL2RP servers, I have 3 characters who you may have seen recently. I have Liam Abbott, who I accidentally put on the Outlands server but going to keep him there anyway. He is a friendly person who recently escaped the city but is struggling to live in the Outlands. I also have Jessica Gellar, living in the City, which is my attempt of RP'ing a female character on here and not one that is going to get laid and start screaming "YES YES YES" in the apartments every 5 minutes :P. I also have John Omen, another City citizen. This guy is basically a walking tank at the cost of not being able to run fast at all. He can be quite aggressive to people he believes to be morons or who annoy him, but if he threatens them with physical harm, he won't acctually do it except in self-defence or to stop them harming another, otherwise he is quite friendly.

Anyway, that's my introduction over, I'll see you in the server :P

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thought I'd say "Hey!" :P
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 11:38:13 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming. Hope you have a nice stay.
About your "Walking tank" character. You know that during these circumstances he is in right now, he gets barely any food, hence has almost no strength left? I doubt you'll find any strong looking muscular character these days. Just saying.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 08:31:08 PM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 09:30:53 PM »
Ahh yes, I remember you.

I do believe I RPed with you earlier today.(Or maybe yesterday?) I thought you were pretty good, so keep that up!
Nonetheless, welcome to Catalyst-Gaming.

Offline Ponikvar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 12:42:26 PM »
Yes welcome, Hope you enjoy Catalyst gaming as much as i do.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal